Tuesday 31 July 2007

BACK AGAIN!

Using the school's computer. I hope the credit does not run out before I manage to finish blogging this post.

Just visited my faculty advisor on my enrolment. Gah. Quite unhappy with myself and the school (due to the problems they created at the start of this year) but it looks like I've got no other choice hey. Not like I can flip the table and tell them they've wrongly placed me in a course they THINK I'd enjoy.



Back to my life...that's gonna turn into the status "no life". No worries, I've still been going around eating and taking photos. Doing so as much as I can right now before the assignments actually come. THAT will be when my life will turn into a "no life" mode.

I'm glad I have some mental preparation this time round. And what the heck. I still have to do THREE computer science units for year2. Either that or biophysical science units, which has no help for me future. And how could they actually think Financial Accounting is of no use to me?!

I need to stop whining. Really.



Lab later at 2pm. Java. I seriously hope either Garry or Max or, better still, both are in the same lab session as me. Yep, those two guys are doing the same unit as me. Which means more bullying for them and more hell for me haha! Sian.



Going off pretty soon. Wanna go home for lunch. Alrighty. Will blog again soon. Cya!



I actually can't download my lecture notes and iLectures in the library. *mumble grumble*



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: