Friday 13 July 2007

12.07.2007

Went out with Nancy baby last Thursday! Been looking forward to this day for real long 'cos we were actually planning to meet up two Fridays ago but we decided to watch Harry Potter together so we postponed the meet up haha.

Met her at Dhoby Ghaut mrt station. We were supposed to have our late lunch at Rocky Masters but I saw this really good picture of dishes from a Japanese restaurant, Kyoto Sabo AjiTei and we decided to give that a try instead.

The ambience of that restaurant was really really good. There was also a widespread of selections in the menu! And so we started ordering!

Nancy baby's! Some spicy seafood ramen thingy haha. Forgot it's name. It looks like spaghetti aye? But it didn't taste like spaghetti, according to Nancy. It actually tasted quite good when I tried it.


I had some Japanese curry noodle. Their noodle was the size of kway teow but the texture of ban mian. Curry was full of flavour. Superb. I'd love to say Grandma's curry's still the best but it's a total different type of curry haha so I can't compare.


We also shared these stripes of pork. Pan fried. WOO! NICE! It's not overcooked like most restaurants' so they were really nice and tender.

Only took us a while to finish our main course and so we ordered some dessert. I was contemplating on whether to get macha (green tea) ice cream sundae or macha ice cream with red bean paste and rice balls. And so...


Nancy baby got the sundae...


While I got the one with the red bean paste with rice balls. THE RICE BALLS WERE SUPERB! But I thought their ice cream melted a bit too fast. Their red bean paste was of really good texture too!


Nancy baby made me take this picture =_=.



Done! I also tried the sundae and it was just as nice. It had cornflakes at the bottom. Nice combination!

Had a really satisfying meal and went up for our movie. We were quite early la so we took our time and even visited the washroom. Got our tickets and in we went! (There were LOADS of people!)

Movie was GOOD! Not saying anymore. =)

When we got out of the cinema, WHOOOOO HUGE CROWD HUGE CROWD! Remember I said there were LOADS of people? Times that by maybe 10. Must be those eager people wanting to watch Harry Potter on the release date. I'm so glad Nancy baby booked our tickets on the net =).

We went straight to East Point because Nancy baby had to collect her dear phone. After collecting her phone, we went to Pet Safari. Not much pets left eh. I only saw one hamster and the rest were dogs.

Went to the outside of the building. Bought a cup of bubble tea while Nancy ate at Ah Mei Cafe. Sat outside and by the time Nancy came out with her food, I was done with my bubble tea already. So I went to get another cup =P.

WHAT! I was thirsty ok!

At the end of it, we walked around a little more and we went home.



We're meeting up again this coming Thursday! Woo! I'm so looking forward to it! I hope we can make it to Ikea! =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: