Thursday 12 July 2007

01.07.2007 - 06.07.2007

Two Sundays ago I fried rice and brought to Grandma's place. Wasn't really interested in my Aunts' and Uncles' compliments but I waited all night for Grandma to finally sit down and eat because I was waiting EAGERLY for HER comments.

So Grandma finally started eating. I stood facing her, looking at her eat my rice. Her bowl was filled to-the-brim! Then I popped the question! She smiled and nodded her head while chewing. She thought it was funny how I stood there so long just to ask that question. Lol!

Went over to Germaine's cafe afterwhich. Decided to kope some peppermint liquor from her to bake Min Ru's birthday cake. Thanks a lot Germaine! =)



So Monday was Min Ru's birthday celebration. Can't quite remember what I did on Tuesday afternoon but I remember I went out for dinner with my parents. We had..
BEEF NOODLES! I had dry kuay teow (OK, it's not dry DRY but with some sauce) and beef balls in soup. Mummy had dry kuay teow with beef strips while Daddy had bee hoon soup with beef balls. No wonder they always say I'm a clash of them both. =D



Wednesday was the night out with Sherry love.



Thursday I met up with Marcus. Watched Die Hard 4 and had dinner at Swensen's with him.



Friday was another day out with Sherry love! It was our Movie Marathon! First movie was at Marina Square. Die Hard 4! Yep, my second time. Haha! I'm willing to watch it the third time actually! It's THAT good!

After the first movie, we had our lunch at Changing Appetites. Finally eh!


Look at their chairs! Ok, I know you only see one here but most of their chairs are like this! Cool hey! =D


Cutlery =).


Sherry love's second iced lemon tea of the day. She had one huge cup during Die Hard 4.


My lovely green tea ice blended! Sherry took my whipped cream, though. Heh. Didn't want whipped cream on my green tea ice blended!


LOOK AT THIS! DEEP FRIED ONIONS!
A bit different from your normal onion rings hey?


We shared some chicken with mushrooms fajitas.


The fajitas were nice and warm!


LOOK AT THE CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!


There you go. I'm caught pigging out again.

We then slowly made our way to Vivocity for our next movie, My Wife Is A Gangster 3. That movie wasn't very much of an action movie. More of comedy I'd say. Not too bad I guess. Can pull through =).

BUT I THOUGHT THAT KOREAN GUY WAS SO SWEET LAR! And I've got one question. Do all cute Korean guys speak the same way? He spoke just like Rain in Full House!

After the movie, we walked around a bit more. Actually we already walked a bit before the movie haha and I saw a really nice brown long-sleeved top at Push and Bear but I didn't dare buy it because I was broke. So I'd really love any kind soul who'd buy that top for me ^^.

After some walking, we made our way to The Cathay for dinner. BILLY BOMBERS! FINALLY!


Cheeeeese fries! With bacon bits!



Billy Bomber's Iced Lemon Tea shrunk! =( But it tasted a bit better though. Haha.

After that, we watched our THIRD movie of the day, TRANSFORMERS! Yep! My second time too! And also, I'm willing to watch that the THIRD time! Transformers is just a CLASSIC!!!!!

Went home after that movie. 'Cos Min Ru darling came over for a stayover =)

We didn't do much lar. I was quite tired already and she was editting pictures. I watched her use her laptop till I fell asleep. Lol.



Will blog again real soon!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: