Tuesday 10 July 2007

30.06.2007

Went shopping with Daddy and Mummy two Saturdays ago. Mummy and I didn't actually expect Daddy to come along but since he wanted to, why not? =D We went to Scott's Isetan for their Hokkaido fair. Mummy was really hungry so she got quite cranky haha.

We squeezed through the horrendous crowd and queued for some Takoyaki and Japanese pancakes. Walked around further in the supermarket, tried a few more samples. I must say I loved the Japanese cheesecake the best. Haha, no surprise hey?

We had ice cream as our last bite from the Hokkaido fair. I had black sesame, Mummy had green tea and Daddy had this...weird flavour haha. We tried each others' and concluded that we like our own's best =D.

Walked around Isetan. Looked at clothes and stuff. I ended up buying two pairs of Havaiianas flipflops. 10% off first pair, 50% off second pair! Woo!

At the end of the short shop, we were hungry again (yes, this is the Chia family for you). Parents wanted to go take a look at Pepper lunch. But the moment I told them they had to cook their own meat, they turned around. =_=

Walked around in search for a good restaurant and guess what???
My parents found The Ship at Shaw Centre! It's in a nice quiet corner so people who don't actually know that restaurant might not even want to go in.

According to my parents, this restaurant has been around for real long, even before I was born. Mummy said Daddy really loved their steaks and has been searching around for this restaurants for YEARS.
Look at their interior! Special hey! =D


Daddy just couldn't stay still!! That seat got a little too squeashy for my parents so we moved to another seat.



Beautiful beautiful!


We were first served bread with butter spread. Their bread looked like peaches!


Daddy had steak of the day which was cut from...


This wagon. Which was why the dish was called steak on the wagon. Haha. I tried it and it was not bad.


Mummy had steak Diana. Hers was well done. Daddy's was standard since it was off a wagon.


I had the chef's special!!! The cheese was AWESOME!

Parents ordered set meals so they had desserts and coffee. I drank Mummy's coffee AND ate Mummy's mango pudding. Daddy ate his own because I obviously couldn't finish two shares.
The Ship's coffee!



Saw this parked beside our car at the carpark. I just have this weak thing for cars with side mirrors that can fold haha. Actually Daddy's can too just that he doesn't want to. Oh, the car's a BMW Z4 I think. Heh.

After that, we drove to Tampines Mall for some really mad shopping. Mtero at Century Square was having some closing down sale so Daddy wanted to go get some stuff there.

Bought some bed sheets and towels. The crowd was just as horrendous as at Isetan's Hokkaido fair. But we had some really great deals. Cheap bed sheets and towels! =)

That ended our day. I got home really shagged!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: