Saturday 7 July 2007

28.06.2007

Went out with Min Ru and Winston last Thursday! I met Winston first at Harbourfront MRT station and we both went up to get the movie tickets first. Watched Transformers! It was DAMN COOL ok!

After the movie, Min Ru wasn't say very hungry so we walked around first. After walking around for a while, we finally decided to have our very early dinner at Bakerzin. Ok, I was actually the one who decided the place 'cos none of them wanted to decide!!!


Winston had the meatballs pasta.


Min Ru had vongole.


I had mushroom and steak sandwich! But the bread wasn't what I was hoping for. =(

Then we ordered dessert and...
LOOK AT THIS! THIS IS FOR JUST THE DESSERTS!


We had complimentary rum and raisin ice cream shots. It was YUM. Could really taste the rum, unlike most rum and raisin ice creams. Hohoho. Delicious!


I had their banana pizza (finally!). I've been dying to try this since the last winter break! It actually wasn't that nice lar. Average I guess. Wasn't as nice as what I thought it would be. They shouldn't have used filo pastry for the base!


Min Ru had warm chocolate cake. It was HEAVENLY and SINFUL! There was a thin slice of orange at the bottom too lol. You can see the orange thing below the brown cake.

Min Ru got hold of my camera as usual and..

HAHA poor Winston.

Also bought a cup of Gloria Jean's coffee. It was the first time I met her since I got back and I really really missed her! =D



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: