Monday 16 April 2007

WOAH!

Lol this is crazy! I only updated ONCE and my tagboard is like....WOW! Haha! Man. Feels good to be online hey. Crap. I should be in the Maths Computer Lab (MCL). There's msn there! I'll go over later. Haha.



WerX, mmm, Wednesday as usual! Haha. I can't access SNAP from at home!!!!! *mumble grumble*



Myren! My OZ number is 0402500749 and my Singapore number is 96737948. Hee. Message me! I'm super duper uber busy maaan. *groans*



Cofy!!!!! I want my movies! My good food! My popcorns! My online shoppings! All these are so incomplete without you!!!!! We shall go Changing Appetites once I get back in July k? Wait for me wait for me!!!!!



May! You take care too ya? JOIN MY CELL LEH!!!!!



Nancy! Me!! Me!! I'm good! Ok. I meant I'm ok haha! 'Cos school work is NOT good xD!



Eunice, yes, I realised harhar. Crap. Oh wells haha. You're an usher leader now! Yay!



RU!!!!! If I could be online I'd long be online already! Sian man. Soon soon! I really hope I get my internet within these two weeks. I WANT MSN AR!!!!!



Ok! Updating on my last one and a half month soon!



signing off~De Xin

No comments: