Sunday 22 April 2007

IRONY.

It was all sunshine-y this morning with such a good start (not forgetting the wonderful breakfast), hence the previous post's title, but it started to rain in the afternoon. In accompany of a few lightnings and thunders.




I baked, as mentioned before. But the end result was not as good as expected. Conclusion: once you've mastered the skill of baking without cake mixes, never go back to cake mixes again. This is the second time cake mixes have failed on me ever since I started baking without cake mixes! Sian.


Have you guys tried this snack? It's AWESOME. Maybe it's just because I love cheese. It's a world-known fact. BUT IT'S JUST SO NICE!!!!! It got me through my waiting-for-the-cake-to-be-out-of-the-oven time. Available at most oriental stores (I got mine at Emma's Seafood, my ultimate junk food haven =D).


Cooked dinner for the whole house. Fried rice! There's the chicken mixture and salsa I used for cell the other day, rice (duh), eggs, soya sauce and coconut milk! Received positive response. Might wanna do it again one day. Next time with pepper!!!!! I can't believe I actually forgot the most important thing. Gah.



Been chatting with Min Ru and Winston on msn quite often. That lovey dovey couple. *sigh* Haha. I miss her loads!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: