Monday 30 April 2007

WEEKEND.

There wasn't cell on Friday night so Mishi came pm-ing me on MSN asking if Mummy and I would want to join her (and JoshC) in the city. Before that Mummy and I already had plans to go down to the city and so I happily said yes because the more the merrier!

Went down immediately after my economics paper (I couldn't finish but overall it was still ok so thanks for all the prayers! x]). Met Mishi and JoshC at Samurai but we weren't gonna eat there 'cos Mummy's stomach just recovered.

We went to Woolworths (Woolies) first because we were afraid it'd be closed by the time we finish our dinner. Bought Baileys, Kahlua and Amaretto from the liquor shop. Contented!

Then we walked down to Fu Yuan only to realise it's closed! What happens? Back to plan A! Eat at Chi. Haha.
There you go! Mummy had beef stir fried noodles (I wonder why!) while I had two varieties with noodles. Roast pork and roast duck. Yum!

After dinner was SHOPPING SHOPPING AND MORE SHOPPING! Went to Myers because I wanted to get some stuff from Shiseido but they ran out of stock. Walked around the shoe department and set my eyes on a pair of RED boots. SEXAYE! A$79.95! I'm so gonna save for it!!

Then we went over to David Jone's for my Shiseido products. Got them and went over to Target to get my quilt cover set. Another ballerina set! A$30. Quite expensive but it was already on offer. Original price was like...A$49.99?!

When we started walking around aimlessly, Mishi called. Coffee at Gloria Jeans! GO!

I had green tea chiller. Yum to the max! I got coconut and white chocolate chiller for Mummy. Was kinda...sweet. Heh. I didn't know what to get her!

Mishi rode her scooter back. JoshC, Mummy and I took bus 102 back together.



Made tiramisu on Saturday morning. Only the preparation part haha. The cream had to be frozen. So while it's left to freeze, I got ready and went out for ushering!

Service was good. Holy communion. Pastor Patrick spoke about a call/committment to serve. After service, Boon Wai and I went off immediately for dance service. Went to his house first, though, 'cos he wanted to change/get some stuff.

Saw Genesis. Baha. Funny guy. Left his place and went to Chilliz and Boon Wai got his dinner. My dinner? Chips! =D I wasn't hungry and I didn't want to be too full for dance.

We didn't do much for dance. Maybe not as much as before. Only covered the important parts and rehearsed a few times. Everyone was dead tired! Me included! And Phoebe's so ubber cute! Did I mention how she came up to me and lay on my tummy??? Cute right!!!

After dance, I went over to Jesse's place 'cos he wanted to show me some videos on popping and locking. HIS CATS WERE SO CUTE CAN! I super love Sabrina. The fattest!

Left at around 1am. Got home and finished up on the tiramisu. Only slept at around 2am.



Sunday morning was all so relaxed. Ate the tiramisu I made.

IT WAS GENG OK! GENG! Mummy and Eunice both loved it. Also had half a garlic bread. Was so so so so so bloated at the end. Lunch was fried bee hoon. Even more bloated =_=.

Jesse picked me up for dance. Reached Curtin at around...4.30? Rehearsed three times. Was terrible. BUT everything went well during the service! Praise the Lord!!

MICHAEL BATTERSBY PREACHED! OH MY GOODNESS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! When people told me how they melted in their chair when he sings, I didn't believe them 'cos I didn't the last time he preached. BUT I MELTED YESTERDAY!!!!! He's soooo awesome! He preached about growing up!

After service, the UWA zone went for dinner together at Uncle Billy's at Northbridge. Superb food. After dinner we had bubble tea. Some went Tea Fusion, some went Utopia, I went Easyway. Heh. Max sent Sharon, Eunice and I home. MAX IS SUPER MEAN CAN! Mean And Xtremelybigandtall indeed!



Sigh. The weekend just ended like this. Today's school was...boring. As usual. Oh wells.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: