Wednesday 25 April 2007

HEH.

I know I really should be studying but I've been studying one whole day and I'm really really sick of it. My whole body's aching already! Even drinking a cup of coffee in the middle of the night isn't helping. *groan*



I didn't get tagged lol but I just feel like doing this!



Part 1: On The Outside.
Name: Chia De Xin
Date of birth: 26/12/2007
Current status: Single and enjoying it. I think.
Eye color: Sometimes it's dark hazel, sometimes it's hazel.
Hair color: Black with brown and blonde. Waiting for it to turn totally black again.
Right or left handed: Right handed.
Zodiac: Capricorn/Snake

Part 2: On The Inside.
My heritage: Mum's a hokkien, Dad's a hakka. I guess that makes me a hokka. Or hakkien. Heh.
My fear: Darkness
My weakness: Stubborness, temper, impatience, procrastination. Sometimes you don't see it but it happens in my mind.
My perfect pizza: ANYTHING WITH CHEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow.
Your first thought waking up: What time is it???
Tomorrow: is another school day. *groans*
Your bedtime: Is around midnight.
Most missed memory: The fun times with Daddy x)

Part 4: Your pick.
Pepsi or coke: PEPSI!
mcD or Burger King: BURGER KING!!
Adidas or Nike: ADIDAS!!!
Lipton tea or Nestea: Eh. What's the difference?
Chocolate or Vanila: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Anything that contains coffee makes me happy =).

Part 5: Do You..
Smoke: Used to.
Curse: Seldom. Trying not to!!

Part 6: In The Past Month
Drank alcohol: Lemon Lime & Bitters count? Ok no. I've had better.
Gone to the mall?: Yep.
Been on stage: Yep.
Eaten sushi: Nope =\.

Part 7: What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: Still doing this lol.
1 hour ago: Trying to study but ended up surfing the net lol.
4 1/2 hours ago: DINNER!
1 month ago: On the way home from dance practice.
1 year ago: SLACKING! Man I miss college.

Part 8: Finish The Sentence.
I love: baking!!
I feel: tired.
I hate: crowds.
I hide: most of my inner thoughts and feelings.
I miss: Daddy.
I need: to start studying!!!



I WANT TO TAG
Min Ru, Wei Xian, uh, Nancy and Sherry! =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: