Wednesday 25 April 2007

BORING.

Today wasn't say very exciting. Studied the whole afternoon away. Ok wait. It was actually quite exciting.



BECAUSE I FINALLY GOT TO MAKE RICE PUDDING!
I've been dying to make this since I don't know when! It was really really easy. Just that you must have the patience to wait a total of 3 hours. The milk had to absorb the vanilla bean's taste, the rice had to be cooked in the oven.

But I would say it's definitely worth the wait. IT TASTED REALLY GOOD! Mummy loved it too. But it got really bleargh towards the end. Maybe too much nutmeg. (But I already put minimal amount!!)



You know how I had been looking around for smoked salmon sandwich in Singapore?
I'm making them myself over here in Perth! It's basically smoked salmon with cream cheese bagel. SUPERB!




Ever wondered how popcorns popped? =D



Y'know how people usually enjoy a warm/boiling hot cup of honey water during winter?
I love mine cold during cold weather (and hot during hot weather). =)



Rendang for dinner!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: