Wednesday 18 April 2007

BOO!

Hee..I'm back! Lesson starts in an hour's time. Physics. Goodness. I've got a physics assignment due this Friday! You know what's the better part? I only got to realise that on MONDAY. Ralph didn't tell us he handed out the assignment sheet two weeks earlier! Sian.



ANYWAYS. I'm here to blog a little. =)



Last Saturday's service was really a jaw-dropping experience for me. Pastor Joyce preached and there was a so-called alter call. Someone went down. Someone you'd least expect.

Pastor Patrick.

I mean...I think it takes a huge amount courage to do so. It's like...your dad admitting his mistakes in front of your mum and her friends. Or your husband in front of you and your friends or your brother in front of your sister-in-law and her friends or even YOURSELF in front of your wife and her friends! I know Daddy would never do that.



EASTER SERVICE WAS A BLAST! I so had to emphasise BLAST. You know why? Because not only was it a combined service and not only did 99% of the drama team come from UWA, I performed too! I danced!

Those dance practices? Hell worth it. Why? 'Cos the dance was so co-ordinated. And I heard people say the dance was the best so far! How awesome! Praise the Lord!

I have to admit it wasn't the most tiring dance I've ever danced but it was actually quite tiring. Fast beat song and moves I've never really done in my life. A great experience. First step into learning other dances other than ballet. =)

Mummy was at the service too! To watch me perform haha! She got to make new friends from church. The older generations. Heh. I'm praying really hard for Mummy.



Mummy and I are coping well in Perth. Have had problems with my housemate but we're ok now I guess. He'll be moving out in June. It wasn't exactly a big hoo-haa for me 'cos I've been through this before. The good thing is? God's making me grow up. Mummy and I grew closer.



My study break's been really good. LOTS of quality time with Mummy. Like how Mummy and I went to Subiaco empty handed on Good Friday and got home carrying two green bags, one chiller bag and two more plastic bags ALL FULL. But I was really happy haha 'cos I got all my JUNK FOOD (credits to Farmer Jack's). *satisfied look*

Then there's Mummy's line dance group's family day on Monday. I baked lumberjack cake. It's mainly cake with green apples, dates and shredded coconut. I also joined in the line dancing! Had funning turning from wall to wall, twisting my hips and so on. The pot luck was the best!

Tuesday was Ikea day. Went there only wanting to eat their meatballs, get the Daim chocolates, three pencil holders and a dustbin. Ended up also buying two baking dishes and walking over to Kmart.

The walk was SUPER LONG OK. More than half an hour. Went all the way down to Westfield Inaloo! Bought lotsa miscellaneous stuff like hangers and MORE JUNK FOOD. *even more satisfied look*

Wednesday? Northbridge. DIMSUM! With Mummy and Jason (the housemate). Was really goooood. Then we went to the butchers. Then Emma's! More junk food!!!!! Heehee.

Thursday was steamboat day! Patrick and Lydia came. Eunice couldn't make it on time. Ate a lot. Hah. Really enjoyed it.

Went to Subi again on Friday! With Auntie Sally too. Auntie Sally's Rachel's Godma cum Aunt. Rachel's our upstairs neighbour. Bought a biiit more junk and fruits and basically grocery stuff.

Got home to bake for cell haha. Cherry coconut brownie. Everyone said it was good! I thought so too =P.

Was pretty down on Saturday. Which I thought was really silly of me. I guess I was too self-centred and didn't put God first. Oh wells.

Sunday? MUGMUGMUGMUGMUG.



Let's not talk about school yet. Ha! lesson starting in half an hour's time. Pictures? Uh. Will post them when I get my internet at home. Gaaaah someone's eating. Lunch with Wei Xian at 1.15pm! Looking forward to it!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: