Monday 23 April 2007

VROOM VROOM!

I was walking to school a few days back and I saw this lady getting off her motorbike. No, it's not just any other ordinary bike or scooter. It's those huge-ass racing bikes. Like. WOW.

So I thought to myself, "Since she can do it, I can too!" She was about my size, maybe just a tinsy bit taller. But when I got nearer to the bike, looked at the size of the wheels, engine and overall, I thought again, "Maybe not." HA!

But hey, don't be too surprised. Daddy doesn't actually mind me learning how to ride a bike. As in, motorbike, not bicycle. Lol.



This week started with lots of things to look forward to and dread at the same time. There was discipleship group (just this afternoon!) and cell outing tomorrow! Woo! Things to dread? The math assignment due tomorrow afternoon 2pm, Anzac Day, Computer Science test on Thursday and Economics exam on Friday.

Why am I dreading Anzac Day? 'Cos I'm gonna have to study the whole of that public holiday. PUBLIC HOLIDAY. Ya right. The only thing I'm gonna look forward to that day is most probably lunch with Wei Xian. Oh wells.



Discipleship group this afternoon was really good. First half of it was spent on sharing what has been happening during the times we didn't meet. I basically talked about my housemate, how Mummy and I grew closer and all my tests, exam and assignments. Lotsa feelings were shared.

We also touched on Genesis 4: 2-7. Learnt how to prioritize my offerings. And God. Learnt how to manage anger and impatience. Learnt so many so many things. It's been a really fruitful meet up I must say.



Alright! I'm gonna go rush my math assignment now. The picture post is on it's way! Keep waiting!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: