Wednesday 25 April 2007

FAILED.

First attempt to sleep, housemate and Mummy made a whole lot of noise in the living room. Second attempt to sleep, Junie called. Third attempt to sleep, I got hungry. Fourth attempt to sleep, Mummy watched Da Chang Jin. Fifth att - forget it. Ha.



Cell was awesome. I did games. Word search. They seemed to have enjoyed it. I hope. Heh. Hope it was educational too.

Words was about talents. For a moment I thought God left me out. Not because I thought He didn't bless me with any talents (He did, in fact, bless me with lots) but because He didn't talk to me through Garry. But after a bit more of quiet time, He talked to me personally.

"No, I didn't leave you out," He said. "I just wanted to be more private with you. I know what you've been struggling with. Despite your studies you still danced for Me. Despite your lack of time you still took the time out to practise one last time for yet another performance for Me. You've made full use of just one of the talenst I've blessed you with. What about the other talents?"

His talk with me was really...how do I even put it to words? Impactful? Unforgettable? It's like how you won a lottery. Or how you opened the best gift on your birthday. Just much better.



Dinner at Con Cas was awesome. I wasn't actually very hungry so I thought maybe I'd just order a small lasagne instead of sharing the pizzas. The chilli mussels should feel me up quite well. BUT NO! Their SMALL was huge! See the irony?? HA! But the overall was good. Chilli mussels were piping hot but it just felt so good.



Movies at Carousel. Some watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Bo-ring! I don't even know if I spelt it the right way. Ha!), some watched Shooter (BOOO-RIIING!!!!!) while Mishi, Junie, Nian Chee, Mummy and I watched STOMP THE YARD!

LET ME HEAR THE RHYTHM YO!

It was just plain awesome. The stompings just made my feet go all so itchy. GIMME SOME TAP DANCING HEY! The beat was just sooo...MMFFF!

I thought the leader of TNT was HAWT HAWT HAWT, not the lead-actor. Heh. But the lead-actress was really sexaye.



Practically the whole zone was at Carousel today. There was Kevin's cell, Fracis' cell. And also others! Goodness.



When I told people how I added coconut milk to my fried rice, their face squirm in disgust. Only Mummy had been very supportive of it. She seems really really proud of it too. Thanks Mummy! x)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: