Thursday 12 April 2007

GREETINGS.

YES!!!!! I've finally got internet access from school! I hope I can register for SNAP asap so I can use the internet from the comfort of HOME =)



LOTS of things have happened. Ups and downs. Really. A LOT. You wouldn't believe how much. One post will NOT be enough. So I'll blog about it when I get access to SNAP from home.



Oh. Uh. SNAP is UWA's wireless internet. =)



COFY! I MISS YOU SUPER DUPER UBER HELL LOADS! I want movies! I want wet Fish n Cos! I want pastas! Popcorns! Online shopping! I WANT YOU!!!!! I miss you darling! x)



MIN RU! Take good care of yourself k? If Winston treat you badly must tell me! Update me more on you and Winston!



MYREN! You're in WA again! Message me at my Singapore number k? Tell me when you're in Perth city!



MAY! I got UWA's internet access already! This is finally an update! GOODNESS my fingers were ITCHING to blog ok!



WEI XIAN! Thanks for helping me update my friends while I'm seriously deprived of internet heh. Oi. Two weeks no lunch already leh. How?



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: