Sunday 31 July 2005




I had a wonderful weekend! Although it has not totally come to an end but i can still say that i really enjoyed myself.





Yesterday morning, I was still in my beautiful dreamland when my mum banged into my room at 11.45 n said "quick pack up! we're going to meritus mandarin hotel to stay for the night! national day no space liao!"





so i bathed n packed my stuff n left home at around 1 for meritus mandarin.





of course, i didnt forget my...CAMERA!










the bed does look comfy, doesnt it? but dun forget the torture i have to go through. mum's SNORING. oh God.

there...my parents. they look kinda bored. err..okok i think we shall explore the toilette!
look! it has two sinks! ok u rich ppl out there will probably go "so? wad's the big deal?". but hey, it's a big deal to me. its my first time seeing two sinks.


n wa la! two toilet bowls! ok maybe not TWO toilet bowls. one's for ur business n the other's for u to clean ur ass.

the bath tub. doesnt look too appealing does it?
and again.

the mirror that turned me the other way round. stoopid mirror.





the overview of the toilette! dun look at me, please, im not bathing or wad-so-ever.

ok enough. out of the toilette. (dun ask me why i spelt it as toilette. i suddenly felt like doing so)





we should always know the escape route just in case (choi-ge-lei-touch-wood) there's an emergency.

the beautiful scenary from my room. not bad eh?





i thought this light above the window looked special.





the rack of cups, coffee/tea/creamer bags had to be pulled out! unlike those normal hotels having them just on a table top or something outside the toilette.


this was wad my mum did to the study table. shove my book aside n place FOOD.



they even have a door that links to the next room! my mum said i used to stay in a hotel that has a linked door too in...malaysia? haha but i think tt's YEARS back.




look! the PUB building has a pool n a club at the roof top! YES it IS a pool n NOT a water tank.




my parents grew hungry.




the sofa's really comfy. trust me, it is.




i thought this thing looked quite excuisite.




i dun think it looked like a hotel room here. but oh well tt's the entrance.




the philips tv. ok it looked ghostly.




can u see the "smoke" in the sky? they are parachutes! haha




no wonder my reception was so good


go ahead squint ur eyes n see if u can get a view of the two singapore flags



this pic looks rather romantic eh? look at my mother. aww


beautiful cupboard.


see the flags again?


woo! i like these fighters!

a helicopter leading another group of fighters


i dunno why but these planes look like those toy aeroplanes i used to have. hmm


nice!


fireworks! im sorry bout the flash but it seemed impossible to switch it off.


not very clear...


it's not very bright either eh?


i thought these fireworks look like water fountain =D


another water fountain like fireworks (sorry bout my fingers hehe)


oh look! remember the pic of the beautiful cupboard? in it has these laundry bags! they top one is the laundry bad n the pink ones are for dry cleaning. isn't it just so cool??


there laundry open daily from 8am to 5pm. including sundays and public holidays. woah not bad not bad.


sky n marcus both said i look like a priest here.

the next day(today), my parents checked out of the hotel n mum insisted on bringing me to her friend's clinic. her friend's a chinese sinseh too. guess wad? i think i wont have to wear shoes to school for another week!


see wad i mean? haha


err..okok i think im getting sick of my own foot.

i'll show u a new watch i've got ^^


there!

isn't it just so lovely? it costed me only 10 bucks! its quite heavy though..

kk back to entertaining those stoopid fools.

esp marcus...

that pig.=D

No comments: