Monday 1 August 2005

OPEN your eyes.



im not just another ordinary 16 year old girl/student before your eyes.



im not like germaine nor jocelyn.



im a bitch.



with attitude.



no doubt, u didnt give birth to a beautiful sweet gentle tender girl.



u gave birth to a rebellious ol' kid.



u gave birth to a kid no parents can handle.



how can you?



you say ur life is not like a mother's life.



having to tolerate my nuissance.



the problem is, have you explored further to see how other(supposedly obedient) kids treat their parents?



some leave home early for school and go back late from God knows where.



do i?



NO.



every morning i "obediently" wake up to ur calls n get myself ready for school.



what i get were tortures from teachers.



every afternoon after school i "obediently" call home to say i've been dismissed n "obediently" sit ur car HOME.



some kids dun even tell their parents where they are off to.



me?



i report to you where ever i go as a matter of respect.



what do i get?



scoldings/naggings for hanging out too much.



fine.



hence, i spent more time at home and thought my parents could trust me.



but do they?



again, no.



they doubt me whenever i say im staying back or going to parkway to study with who-so-ever.



they doubt me whenever i say "i'll go for tuition punctually n u can pick me up punctually too."



they say im rebellious.



indeed, i am.



they say i dun love them.



since when?



wad the flowers and presents and PRESENCE for?



for fun?



i dun think so.



are they demanding too much or is it just me?



God, will you please tell me wad i should do next in order to escape from ur ridiculous punishments?



where in the world is love?



is there even such a thing?

No comments: