Monday 8 August 2005

oh my goodness some neighbour of mine is cooking my fav maggi-mee. but sian i have no maggie-mee to cook.

aaargh.

well this morning i got woken up at 6 as usual n went to ECP.

why ECP?

coz my dumb dumb school organised cross country. clever rights?

so when i reached ECP i immediately walked from marine cove to that tennis court.

it may seem not far to u but for my ankle it IS far.

so when i reached the reporting place, i met mr soon n told him i can't run coz of my ankle.

then tay soo soo, being the k-po king, said, "then take a walk along the cost LAH!"

i was like...uh no i cant even walk long.

so mr soon told me to take attendance before leaving. i walked around finding for my classmates. i walked up n down, down n up n found no shit. i got so sick of waiting so i walked all the way back to marine cove to meet my moma.

so my ankle already felt the pressure n was beginning to ache. i've decided not to walk further to macs n sat down on a bench instead.

as i rested, i saw groups n groups of chung cheng boring ppl walking pass me.



then i saw chessia.

she was like "DE XIN! why u over here?!"

"uh...coz i cannot run? remember? YOU LEH?! SO LATE LIAO! STILL SAY ME!!!"

haha so she said she was late n jolin/jolene/jolyn was injured so they wanted to go macs.

so yep cheong yao, wee keong(i thk), jolin/jolene/jolyn, chessia n i walked to macs. i collapsed on a chair again. cheong yao ate n stoopid chessia called her teacher.

see?

stoopid right?

so dots can.

so the teacher said they still have to report so cheong yao finished his breakfast in a rush n they left.

so i went back to the bench n rest.

after waiting for wad felt like milleniums, my mum was ready to go. so i asked her if she wanted to have her breakfast in macs or in the market she chose market =.=

so i have to walk with her all the way to the market.

my mum went "ur leg not pain meh?"

i was like "u say LEH? i got choice meh...dots."

then right after i sat down my mum said "u go order first".

=.=

ok lo so i limped all the way to the fish noodle store n ordered a bowl of fish noodles.

"self-service HOR"

i nearly wanted to faint at the spot la! wth...my ankle felt as if it was gonna dislocate itself from my whole leg.

after eating my mum went "ey i want to go buy the kiap kiap (tongs to KIAP noodles like buffet style) then we walk home".

i stared at her then at my ankle then back at her.

*blink blink*

"IF NOT WAD?!?!?!?!?! U THINK DADDY WILL FETCH US MEH?!?!?!"

ok lo. walk home. sorry. i meant limp home.

when i reached home the sofa just looked so welcoming that i plunged into it only to experience a backache because mum just changed the sofa n the cushion is darn hard.

yep my sofa is the old traditional wooden type.

so yep here i am now trying to ease the piercing pain at my ankle.

uh...










it seems impossible.

oh ya when i was walking home at marine cove i saw some teachers staring at me.

i felt like digging out their eye balls n screaming into their ears telling them i have ankle problem n that my life is of my own business not theirs.











dumb fuck teachers.










screw them upside down.

No comments: