Tuesday 30 August 2005

farking blogger gave me that farking sight error wasting my time posting a new farking post. i AM in a farking bad mood coz my farking parents are farking stoopid.



anyways. this was how the new post was SUPPOSED to go:



"De Ming!"

who the fark would name their child after a dumb fark school?!

"DE MING!"

screw that pesorn.

"DEEE MIIING!!!!!"

*Mr Soon pops out from no where giving me a farkin big fright*"I'm DE XIN not de wadeva ming"

"oh hahaha sorry sorry. ey, wad time is ur practical?"

"11.15"

"nine?"

"ELEVEN"

"ohoh then chem first or physics first?"

*shrugs*

"hahaha"



in case u guys do not know who in the world Mr Soon is, he's our 'ol cocky discipline master. my good 'ol buddy, good 'ol friend.

so today i woke up at 6.15 only to realise i only have to report at 11.15.

farking sweet.

but i got up anyway. better to be safe than sorry. dun wanna be late for farking prelims.

so i told my dad "drive me slowly to 7-11. we have all the farking time in the farking world"(ofcoz without the farkings)

guess wad time i reached 7-11?

7.15.

so i got a coke light(yes i AM on a diet after resting for three farking weeks gaining farking irritating fats due to my farking sprained ankle), lime(the magazine, u dumbfuck) and 8days(another magazine).



omg craig david's farking fat.

ok tt's not the point.

so then i took my own time strolling into school.



omg lindsay lohan's a farking slut.

how ironic.

all the sec 1/2/3 latecomers charging past me while i slowly crawl into school.

just when i was about to turn into the main gate i went "omfg wtf m i doing m i farkin bonkers flag raising is still on n i will get caught no matter wad excuse i provide!"



wtf why craig david again.

so i walked towards the back gate.

a bunch of counsellors at the gate welcomed me by taking out pink forms.

"nonono im sec FOUR"

wad a bunch of complete IDIOTS.

so they kept their disgusting pink forms n i strolled in while the latecomers stared at me in envy.

aww.

too bad.

aint any of my farking fault.

so when i stepped into class i saw hong ting, jonathan n lee jian hao.

the boy who had his phone switched off when i message him asking him if he wanted to meet at 7-11.

smart boy.

so we stoned around reading magazine, chatting slping...wait no. no slping.



craig david so dunno how to dance live.

loser.

we got sooooo bored we went to the canteen. that was when i had that weird encounter with Mr. Soon. then we went to the bookshop.

aaaaah aircon. my hero.

nah i prefer heroine. yep my heroine.

i got two pairs of reflective shoe laces. one white one black. im so gonna mix match them n give one pair to *ahem* him =D. i seriously think he needs it. i'll let choose the shoes he wants to put the laces on.

craig david's songs sound so OUT of the era. wonder how old he is.

then we went to the library.

MAN kids should really GROW UP.

KIDS SUCK! (i do admit i used to be an irritating kid only my aunt can control)



WHO WANTS TO MEET CRAIG DAVID?! gross.

at 11.15 we went to report at language room 4. the practical (YES I KNOW U'RE CRAIG DAVID GO SCREW URSELF N OMG SCREW LINDSAY TOO)only started at 12.23.


look left: physics apparatus.

look right: chemistry apparatus.

HUH?!

ohoh i was supposed to pick one n start on that first before i go on with the other all in just ONE FARKING HOUR N THIRTY FARKING MINUTES?!

nice.

(craig david's drummer suck too) so they said "clean test tubes before you start".

ok lor.

wash wash wash.

then i saw tina (craig david's hand signs SUCK) drying the test tubes by using the bunsen burner to warm it.

COPY!

in the end, y'know wad happened?

i burnt myself.

clever clever me.

i knew i shouldn't have been a copy cat (remember the post where i had pics of copy cats copying each others' poses? hahaha).

so i finished the whole practical on time but only to realise i didnt know how to do a sub-question coz i didnt see the theory provided at the BACK.

fark!

"times up pls put ur pens down"

shits i should have used my pencil!

aaargh.

then i saw min ru n zhiyin at the concourse. min ru went "ey! show me! show me! show me ur guy's pic!!!"

so, unable to escape, i took out my phone n showed her my guy's pic. ahaha i have to say he looks better in person than in pictures.

(craig david looks as if his penis is about to fall any moment coz he looks like he's holding them all the time. either tt or his crotches) so now here i am at home.

boy, craig david shouldnt bob up n down coz his fats will do nothing but shake.

secondly, he looks super fat with a yellow top.

grossed out!





dinner was nice -)

*burp*

yep i grossed u out eh?

No comments: