Saturday 27 August 2005

so...i reached parkway at about...12.50?

ryan wasnt there yet so i just started walking around.

went to gift image, then igs haven or heaven or wadeva, then hallmarks. STILL couldnt find anything suitable for my mum's bdae.

but i was thinking about getting her those alphabet keychains..."sylvia". 7 words. 7 key chains. 7 x $7.90. $55.30.

SIAO AR.

siiiigh.

WAD TO GET HER?!?!?!?!?!

ok so i met ryan at around one outside MPH. he said he wanted to check out iPod shuffle so we went to harvey norman.

blah blah blah.

walked around.

blah blah blah.

then he said he was hungry so we went to the food court at...4th level?

or was it 3rd?

somewhere there la.

he asked me if i wanted to it but i wasnt a tiny bit hungry so i shooked my head. so he ate.

then he wanted to go somewhere proper to sit down n have a chat. we went to...starbucks! he got himself a drink n asked if i was thirsty n i wasnt so i shooked my head again.

lol.

then we chat n chat n chat n he asked why was i so stiff.





nervous la! hehe wad can i do man. give me time, dude! =D

so ya at 5.30 he sent me up to mavis tutorial centre.

daryl saw me n i could tell he was making those sickening faces.

like as if juliana suits him.

HE DOESNT SUIT JULIANA EITHER.

tt son of a bitch.

so we chatted a while more outside the tuition centre then mr ng went "hey i hope u won't mind but i would have to steal ur girl till 7.30."

how nice.

HOR.

lol. so ya i went in. he sent me this really cute picture of his socks =D damn cute sia he.

madison said he had nothing better to do

=_="

now im just...shagged. just feel so darn worn out. but i think i'll just read some compositions from Mr Billy Maya before i dive into my...tempting bed.

yep.

FARKING OFF~ICE

No comments: