Saturday 6 August 2005

its..11.18.


man life can really be a bore.


i had a haircut session today. everything's fine, my hair exploded again, it's waiting to settle down again...except for my fringe.


or frinch. or wadeca u call that.

it is terribly, TERRIBLY short.



n yet again, i wasn't allowed to high-light my hair. after "O"s? that's way too long to go. maybe i should go down on my own one day to get my hair highlighted without informing my parents.



oh well. it's Jon's birthday tomorrow. so i promised to countdown with him.


he said, "mabbie."


wad's that supposed to mean? that he might just walk on me? that he doesnt want me to count down with him?


im fine with the second one, not the first.


i asked him "have i ever told u i might be going to aust next year?"


"nope" was his short n abrupt reply. he didnt seem to care. maybe he has never cared.


"er..ya im going. next year. might be only." was all i could manage there after.


"fer wad" he asked, sounding reluctant.


"studies." wad else can i say? sex? fuck? shit?


"oh wells. good luck then." was what HE could manage. or for wad i thought.


"thanks." i replied with politeness.


no response since then.



what is this? should i still stay up? or should i just go to sleep n dream of yet another ridiculous dream? or should i just continue watching this movie on the tv screen showing a couple with two kids having marriage problems?


i dunno.


i seriously dun.


how long more do i have left?












not long.

No comments: