Sunday 24 July 2005

every so often i will see couples walking past me, hand in hand, lovey-dovey.


n so i ask myself.


wad am i doing?


wad have i been doing for the past FOUR years?


flirtatious n desperate for the first two years? blindly fallen in love for the first half of the third year? cheated for the second half of the third year? n the fourth year?


i dun have much time left n i know that myself.


no.


not about the "O"s.


but bout something else.


guys after guys coming up to me. one after another, none suited me. i suited none either.


but wad m i doing?


i know i'll be leaving. i know i won't be staying long.


but why m i still longing for one last relationship before i leave?


have i actually realised that by doing so, i'll be hurting one fragile heart?


i have.


i swear i have.


but something in me just keeps pushing and forcing me to look for that one last relationship.


but why?


what in the world is happening to me?


maybe i should refrain myself from falling in love. till i get my doctorate. till i start a big business of my own. till i settle down. till i get filthy rich.

but by then,


will there still be time for me to fall in love?


i might just crumple up n die.


how long?


how long more do i have left?

No comments: