Wednesday 27 July 2005

The fact that teachers think they still live in their own era really pisses me off.



Some teacher by the name of Mrs Lim came up to me n said wad i wore was inappropriate. "Do you know that ur uniform is very transparrent n ur bra is very revealing?" she says. I'm like...HUH?! It's not as if I'm revealing my tits or something, AM I?!



Sorry for the crudeness but some teachers should really screw their minds n vision.



It's not as if i was wearing some luminous bra. I WASN'T. Unless you're gonna tell me black glows n strikes out i'll dig ur eye balls out n put it back the wrong way. So i told her it has been raining non stop for the past few days at my house n, not only my bras, my clothes are mostly not dry either. Then she said "then you could have gone down to one of the shops to get one as the shops don't close until 9.30 or 10".



Firstly, i DO NOT stay in a HDB flat. Not that i despise the people who stay in HDB flats, i DONT. Just that i can't stand teacher who act as if they know everything about students but get everything the other way round instead.



I recently read a comprehension passage which says "The student who takes pains to weigh up a question before answering will not be considered as smart as those who snap their fingers and glibly claim they know the answer". I didnt know it applies on teachers too.



Apparently the teachers think they will look smart by thinking they know everything about students but in ACTUAL fact they make themselves look no different from a fool.



Secondly, i am not as rich as you are. I know u can get the stuffs u want by the tip of your fingers coz you teachers get very high pays for no farkin reason. Instead, we students get money from our parents n our parents work very hard for the money. You expect us to follow ur foot steps n spend money like throwing banana notes on the streets? The only difference is we will go bankrupt while u teachers will just have to stick ur asses around in classrooms pulling a long face waiting for ur next pay the next month.



Why do teachers actually think so highly of themselves?



I, I, and I look at them as aliens.



They claim we are the leeches sucking blood out from them but THEY are the giant grossified disgusting leeches sucking ORGANS out of us.



I shall not call Mrs Lim a slut over here because, as you guys should know, teachers have their ways in finding out students blog n poke their noses around, remain silent, and suddenly out of no where jump up n scratch their claws on us by reporting the blog to the principal. How clever eh?



But to think of it again, how many times has Mrs Lim got pregnant? It's COUNTLESS, mind you. I really dun understand why her body's still so fat when she has sex so oftenly.



I am NOT saying i have a nice body coz i DO NOT. The reason why i jog/do push-ups/do sit-ups/do crutches/do squats is NOT because i wanna be slim. these things build muscles n not make you slim, if you dumbasses do not know.



Think about it. Teachers. Wad are they?



Nothing but aliens.

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

Are all teachers like this??? Can you describe a teacher who you thought did a good job? If you have never met one, what would the qualities of an ideal teacher be and why?

Do your teachers really search for Blogs?? Whatever happened to freedom of speech??? She won't really find your Blog will she? That would be annoying indeed!