Saturday 16 July 2005

i've decided to blog because i seriously have nothing to do. met some guy by the name of...jonathan. im calling him stupid dumbified jon (coz he calls himself jonified). stupid boy. calling himself pikachu now. dumbass. he plays dota every night. so every night i call him, he'll be talking bout dota. no wait. it's not bout dota. it's bout the game. he goes like this -->



jon: "c'mon c'mon...nono i betta run away...NO!!! HE BACKSTAB ME!!!!!"
me: "ok..."
jon: "ey! how come he disappear?!"
me: "coz it's ur illusions"
jon: "now i'll have to find the right time to kill him...mmm...YES KILL KILL KILL!!!!! YES! HE DIED!"
me: "haha"



...a while later...



jon: "NOOOOO I DIIIIIED!!!!!!!!!!"
me: "HAHAHAHAHA"



yeh sadistic i am. lol. funny guy. he stays in siglap. landed property. wait. why m i listing out everything about him here? weird me. he knows roughly where i stay now (dang). he wanted to meet me today. but sorry la i have been going out for the past two weeks n moma won't be happy to hear me going out again today. dunno when will i meet him...we'll see.



IM GOING INSAAAAAAAAAANE



LALALALALA~

No comments: