Wednesday 6 July 2005

why.



why must he?



why must he break my heart a whole year ago n now make me high for hopes yet again?



for the whole day in school and tuition i couldnt concentrate.



the whole day i was thinking of him.



his face his actions his everything just kept flooding my mind.



its very dream haunting.



i want to talk to him.



i so do.



i wanna tell him "wad if i say i still love you?"



i wanna get him back.



i dun wanna let him go again and again.



wad's worse, i met gary today.



he's eurasion n he's cute.



but who do i love?



bro just asked me "so u like 2 guys now?"



no.



n yes.



n i dunno.



wtf is going on with me?



didnt i promise sherry i'll concentrate n do well n get my ass out of singapore?



why are my feelings doing this to me?



what should i do?



cry myself to sleep?



message him n tell him?



wait for him to come online?



oh God how long more do u wanna play with me?

don'y you ever get tired?



im tired.

No comments: