Thursday 7 July 2005

so ya there was a wimp who chanced upon my blog n tagged nasty stuffs about me. just when i thought i wont be bothered by wimps anymore.



so i shall clarify myself before i continue blogging.



firstly, i NEVER said i have a beautiful body (oh please i really dun have one).



n wad? im a disgrace to the female society? oh man then i think u're a disgrace to cchms although this school means nothing to me.



n um excuse me but do u know how big craters are? how can i possible have them on my face? u mean scars? i dun have them la. u dun even look closely. as if it's my choice i have this kind of face. i may have pimples but NO i do NOT have scars. coz i do treat the scars. at least so that in future when my pimples fade, i'll have no scars left. or at least minimal.



so ya i never thought i was sexy nor pretty so wad's ur problem? no no dun tell me ur problem coz i aint gonna give a damn.



i just wanna tell you that please live your own life coz that's wad life's meant to be. oh i forgot wad huan yuet said. u dun have a life. ok, now i know why. wimps dun have a life. i almost forgot that.



yep.



ok so on tuesday christine n i went to huan yuet's house. we were supposed to study together but apparently we had short attention span so we only studied for about an hour or two before we went photo crazy.



three of us kept using my phone to take zillions of pictures of ourselves. yeh zi lian, self-obsessed.



TAKE NOT ITS ZI LIAN N YES I DO LOVE MYSELF BUT I DID NOT SAY I LOOK GOOD.



some ppl just think too much. oh well.



so ya i also took pictures of nicole n ming ming. both of them were just so cute sitting infront of me posing just for me! oh how sweet.



at around...4.30? my mum came n picked christine n me up. my mum sent christine home.



nothing much happened since then. i mean...other than that heartbreaking news but hey! im over it now! yep.



so...oh man i just can't wait for saturday. coz hy chris n i promised to spend all our money on neoprints.



yepyep i cant wait.

No comments: