Friday 22 July 2005

on 20th of july...







MICKEY MOUSE!!! now wait i think i can do a better picture.

there. oh wait i have a white mickey mouse!

there. mickey mouse decided to open his eyes n smile. aww so sweet.

OH NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! christine ate mickey mouse!!!!! apparently hy n chris ate the ears. i ate none of micky mouse. im a nice person.

i thought i could be proud of myself for being flexible but...

I GOT SMACKED IN THE ASS JUST COZ IM FLEXIBLE. c'mon la admit u're jealous!

my father must be ashamed to have these three girls in the house.

ok enough of that monkey business. let's go to my room for some baboon business!

see! they are vandalising my bunk bed! bad bad girls!

hy tried to act cute while vandalising but that doesnt lighten her offence. or wadeva shit.

there's hy vandalism.

n here's christine's!

n ANOTHER of christine's...

i think my shades suit hy better...

apparently christine doesn't know how to put on shades the right way.

oh man they stole my jackets! damn them.

wait did they swop the jackets? or are they twins?

now she's got my cowboy hat. grrr

oh c'mon stop acting like a kid. u've outgrown those beautiful gowns of mine!!!!! now PUT THEM BACK.

n so they did but...

OKOK IM SORRY DUN TIE ME UP NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! (this pic reminds me of "passion of the christ" just that im on a bunk bed n not on a cross n that ppl will have to pray to bunkbeds instead)

they decided to raid my room further.

n further..

oh shits i think they found something..

great they found a paper fan n some childish erasers.

they're debating on where else to raid...

and...

they raided this. NO! THAT'S MY STICKER ALBUM!!!

i grew tired waiting for them...

wad r ya starin at, MOFO?!

crap i see cats. copy cats.

N MORE

yay! the second copy cat's falling off!!!

now even my blanket decided to turn into a cat too. monster.

some nerd entered my room n tried to act cute but failed miserably. how sad.

where are there so many cats in my rooooooooom?!?!?!?!?! copy cats some more.

the nerd thinks she taking neoprint. oh well.

oh man! i lost my virginity! oh no! i dun wanna be pregnant! aaaaargh!!!!! stupid hy!!!!! u're gonna be responsible!!!!!!!!!!

yes i woke up to realise christine was taking pics of our one night stand.

wait this is too dark.

there. see her horrified face.

i decided to leave hy n sleep on the other end of the bed alone. some ghost behind want to rape me now.

the ghost got caught! n is hiding now. damn.

wad's wrong with these girls...

poor hy still lives in her retro world. WAKE UP, GIRL, ITS THE 21ST CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christine found my darling's photo n tried to look like he's her darling. nice try la u


dun act tall when u're not tall!!! n wilber's still mine! nice try!

immediately after christine gave up, the girls decided to go home. i sent them to the bustop n here's the lonely road home. (i know it's crooked coz i was WALKING)

oh man! someone touched the chocolates!!!!!

wait i hear someone calling me..

no!!!!! it's my homework!!! can u hear it?! it's high!

homework: "rape me rape me! c'mon!"

er...no thanks.



i've decided to sleep instead.

The End

No comments: