Wednesday 1 June 2005

I GOT MY MUM A RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



my mum has the pink one n i got the white one. ^^



but, our rings are of the same design, same size, n on the same finger. ^^



tt shall mark our relationship.



i didnt get daddy one coz firstly, daddy doesnt wear rings. secondly, there isnt any yellow gold ones left.



for tuition, dai yu, wei xiang n michelle were like complimenting on my hair. haha this proves it. u DON'T have to go to a real popular/well known/famous/expensive/"IN" saloon to get a good hair cut. just as long as u know how to explain the type of hairstyle u want. GET IT?! so ya dai yu said "nice" wei xiang said "zai" michelle said "chio". haha. so proud of auntie. thankyou!



then mr ng was very proud of my a maths. i gave him the question paper n answer script. he's gonna zap it. slap me for all you want but mr ng has helped me ALOT so this is one way i can help him too.



aaah im so proud of myself. from ring to hair to a maths. ^^

No comments: