Monday 27 June 2005

omg oh my God OMG OH MY GOD I AM SO FARKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! i can't exactly tell anyone WHY am i so happy yet as i can't trust anyone just yet. except for my mum, that is.



i can only say...IM ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!! i cant tell wad m i accepted for. i may be accepted by a guy? accepted by a competition? accepted for a contract for something? i may be accepted for just ANYTHING! omg im so contented with life now.



i do admit i was a lil down during the past few days. well the thing is, my dad gave up being big n started talking to my mum again. n wad's more surprising was he sent me home from ballet yesterday!



during ballet yesterday i saw YiLing's hair neatly tied up in a bun. i felt a rush of envy. but i stared at my own hair and i told myslef it's a lil impossible now.



the reason why YiLing's hair was neatly tied up in a bun was because she left for australia this year n continued ballet over there in another school. the school was strict on groomings so she had to have her hair neatly tied up in a bun.



now she's back in singapore for two weeks of holidays (not for good, sadly) n she still comes back for lessons (prob only for two) and she ties her hair up neatly in a bun! i remember her tieing her hair up just in a simple ponytail back then.



this is the advantage of being in australia! it's not quite a BIG deal but it contributes to self-discipline doesnt it?



well well well im also proud to say i did most of my homework. except for eng, social studies and history (hehe). BUT HEY im doing my history NOW. so dun nag at me.



but something ironic happened. sherry didnt do any of her hols hmwk except for geog! weird. simply weird.



i hope i can get at least, AT LEAST, a B3 for my chinese so that i won't have to touch that disgusting subject ever again in my whole life.



n OH MY GOD talking bout chinese, guess wad? chen li ren became the VICE PRINCIPAL. can u believe it?! all that bootlicking...really benefited her. n she starts talking english to everyone now (other than during chinese lessons with HER classes that is). but listening to her speaking english is simply a torture. its as if she's translating it up in her mind before producing it down in her disgusting mouth.



she IS a nice person but she pokes her nose around too much.



oh well.



good things never happen all the time do they?



*shrug*

No comments: