Thursday 23 June 2005

sometimes parents just NEVER change. my mum said to me today "can ur attitude towards school n us, parents, change?" by looking at my past post, what do you think? can i change? one simple farking word. NO. this morning my dad kicked the dustbin from second floor down. ok i admit it WAS my fault coz i did not throw MY rubbish away. OK. so i went to throw MY rubbish away. but i did not place the dustbin back. why? coz i wasnt the one who kicked it. it was that fuck head who kicked it. then he saw the dustbin not placed back at the original placed he kicked it further. then my mum scolded me for not throwing my rubbish. i was like WHAT THE FUCK?! i THREW it already ok. i wasnt the one who kicked the damned rubbish bin so i have no farkin responsibility to place it back. this morning my mum ask me if i wanna go for facial acting as if nothing farkin hell happened. i was thinking, might as well go. coz firstly, its FREE. yes she's paying so its FOC. secondly, im watching swan lake tomorrow at esplanade. but now that all these happened, im not going. im not going to facial. now my dad kicked the dustbin out of the house. go ahead man. then he grumble wad i always do things my way. HELLO DUDE since when. so u say the dishes thing i did it my way? u mean YOU GUYS never soaked the dishes before u wash? c'mon man i can bet for MY life that u guys ALWAYS do that. wad bout YOUR rubbish?! u guys throw ur rubbish?! NO. u guys make that sluttish part time maid throw it for you. my dad's going out for karaoke. my mum's going for facial ALONE. im gonna be home alone. since you guys say i always do things my way, i shall do it then. no use throwing ur damn petty temper around coz i did NOTHING WRONG. i washed the dishes i threw my rubbish away. u guys still throw temper around its not my farkin business. one thing for sure. i dun need u guys to be my chauffer ever again. i'll be taking bus to school, tuition, home on my own. i dunnit your farked up offer. if i dun go home, u guys will know im pissed. i'll see where i can stay around before i feel like going home tonight. this is it man. u guys have pushed me to the limits. ever heard of the chinese saying? a tiger doesnt show its claws n be a sick cat? tt's me. im showing my claws tonight. i dunno wads in your minds man. i dun farkin hell care if u love me or care for me anymore. coz even though i still love you guys, i dun need ur empathy. slap me? YOU SLAP ME?! do you know you're slapping me for no farking reason?! i knew u wanted to throw the whole puncher into the computer why didnt u? WHY DIDNT YOU?! you should have man. then i could have stayed out longer to play games OUTSIDE. now that you're gone, im gonna do things MY WAY. since you always say i do things my way, i shall do it now. YES RIGHT NOW. the clothes u folded im gonna throw it all over the house. mr ng, if u're gonna say we choose our path again im gonna slap you too. I DID NOT CHOOSE THIS FARKING PATH MAN. the world chose it. MY FARKED UP PARENTS CHOSE IT. what kinda farked up life is this. you told me to ask them to shutup if they were ridiculous again?! i did not. i said i dun like this FARKED UP LIFE. YES. i said that RIGHT INFRONT OF MY FARKED UP PARENTS. then they slap me. for wad? for no farking reason. i hate life man. i dunno why i spent so much farking money on them. on the presents. how many cats they have mistreated is UNCOUNTABLE. how many times u guys insulted innocent ppl behind their back is UNCOUNTABLE. let take the recent malaysia trip i just took. there was this very old couple. they couldnt walk fast. so everytime they couldnt catch up with the tour guide n they couldnt hear properly wad the tour guide said. so then when we were at the KL twin tour, they didnt catch the tour guide either. so when we were supposed to meet, they met at another meeting place COZ THEY SIMPLY COULDNT HEAR YOU GET IT. my mum kept insulting them behind their back. saying bad things about them. n in the bus. coz there's this kid who's sick. so he normally sleeps all the way. the old woman called him a lan3 chong. (lazy worm in chinese). my mum said bad things bout her again. DO YOU FARKIN HELL KNOW WAD IS A JOKE?! U MEAN U NEVER TAKE JOKES IN YOUR WHOLE FARKING LIFE?! man. wad is this. is this life? are they really my parents or wad? suddenly i come to doubt they are my true parents. even if they are would they even scold me for no farking reason n slap me n punch me n kick me for no farking reason? i never meant to bring up the past where my mum mistreated me. but now again. it aint my mum but my dad with a farked up attitude. who's with the attitude man.



I FARKING HELL CAN'T STAND THIS FARKING LIFE ANY FARKING MORE.



yes i only know fark. coz fark is all i know. n hell. coz im going through hell. God. if this is the life u wanted me to have, I'D RATHER NOT HAVE IT YOU HEAR ME. TAKE ME AWAY. BRING ME TO MY UNCLE. I DUN WANNA BE IN THIS WORLD EVER AGAIN. you know that movie war or the worlds or something like that? how i wish the aliens could just take over the world n brainwash these f-ed up parents.



i really dunno how m i going to go on.

No comments: