Thursday 30 June 2005

at first, i didnt actually wanna blog THIS entry here in this blog as i was afraid i would break some fragile heart of HIS. apparently, i have TWO blogs but i only use ONE for the moment. the other one's a just in case.



well, YES i have met him just yesterday. the minute i saw him i felt as if i was gonna faint.



no, NOT because he's john johnson cute but because he's...ugly (im not saying im good looking).



so he was in this blue t-shirt which looked small to me (just nice is small to me) n jeans that are not baggy. so point number one, he's got a POOR fashion taste.



then, he's mouth. the bottom's jutting out (just like wei feng). its NOT that im against big bottom mouths but he looked as if he NEVER swallows his saliva. yes, it's disgusting. n not only that, he's got bad breath.



bad enough? NO.



he has this reeeaaallyyy oily face with many MANY dents. it's WORSE than marcus quek's(or kwek's) face. way worse. i was wondering, if he offered tissue for me to wipe my sweat (n even wanted to wipe them for me), WHY DIDNT HE WIPE THOSE OIL AWAY?!



then he offered to send me home. fair enough. gentlemanly.



when we were at the bus stop, he was standing on my right n my farking disapointing right hand was empty. letting those tkgs girls see i have a freak standing beside me is already bad enough but guess wad? HE TRIED TO HOLD MY HAND. ofcoz i took my hand away. he asked me, why? i said i dun wanna do these things when we only JUST met. i mean HELLO?! im not ur girlfriend(never) or something nor m i ur sister(thank God)!



then in the bus on the way home, hy called me. she asked me "so how is he? is he cute?" "no" "are you having fun?" "NO" "oh ok i gtg. ttyl" then she hung up. to make matters MUUUUUCH worse, zi han, zhi hao, jacksen, jojo boarded the SAME FARKING bus n saw me with that freak.



so four of you, if u're reading this, im telling you that HE HAS GOT NO FARKIN THING TO DO WITH ME.



then we got off the bus n he walked me home. all the way to the park. so halfway, i LIED to him my mum was home (NO ONE WAS AT HOME) n i didnt want her to see me with him(like DUH he's so ugly).



so i said goodbye n he asked something that made me wanna kick him right at his banana. if he actually has one.



"can i hug you?"



OH MY FARKING GOD how m i supposed to hug HIM?! i can hug EVERYONE in my class, even the teachers, BUT NOT HIM. i said "no" n said bye. so he walked off n i went my way.



i don't know if he stalked me all the way to my house but if he did, he'd better be careful.



this is so dream haunting! it's like the most terrible nightmare i ever had.



omg how i WISH it was really just a nightmare. he even messaged me afterwards asking me to be his girlfriend. ????????????????????. he's just like a desperate guy desperate for love! my ex was also one but he was at least a DECENT looking one(just way too skinny).



even ugly guys are bad! cute guys are taken! so is john farking johnson! only bad ones are left! UGLY ONES! oh my God.



if this is a message from God saying i should not have a boyfriend at least until the end of "O"s, im tellin you im taking this message seriously.



this is so fark!



n jeffuckingery(jeffery or jeffry or jeffrey or wad ever shit), if u're reading this, n u're taking this to heart(i hope you do), im hoping u actually turn into a monster. so that i can prove the statement "men/boys/guys turn into MONSTERS when they don't get what they want".



come message me with fowl language. i'll show sherry n prove it to her.



oh well. as i've said.



good thing DON'T ALWAYS happen.



next wednesday is my chinese "O"s oral. sherry's tensed. im keepin my cool. just as usual.



i dunno why but im seeing myself being very (yes, VERY) hardworking since the holidays. i did 99% of my homework n paid attention to 99% of the lessons so far! but i have to do that.



i can't afford to flunk my prelims as my prelims will determine my future. i dun wanna continue sticking my ass around this dumb island anymore. n...



OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD I JUST RECEIVE A MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



its not only a rare moment i get a mail but also a mail from THE COLLEGE. oh my god i think im really gonna faint.



n why is it from Tony de Gruchy n not Tom Grace again? oh fark where is the pricipal??? i really hope they didnt change the principal. n...



OOOH they take 3 days to mail a letter through air from aust to singapore. tt's cool.



life is.....WONDERFUL.

*without jeffery/jeffry/jeffrey/wadeva, that is*

No comments: