Thursday 9 June 2005

yes yes i haven't blogged for a week. i know. let's start from the last friday.



my mum n her friends organised some dinner at singapore swimming club.



its SINGAPORE SWIMMING CLUB and NOT singapore chinese swimming club. rub ur eyes.



ya so they organised tt to celebrate some 2nd anniversary thing...ya. so i was the reception girl. so was my mum.



well guess wad? mum told me there won't be any cute guys as all the guests would be old aunties n uncles. but aargh although disappointed, i still had to go coz mum paid for my ticket. something i didnt expect was that...the waiters were freakin cute! omg esp the head la!



kk call me boy crazy for all i farkin care but i ain't a flirt. something called, eye candy?



well if u dunno wad's eye candy, slap urself for being dumb.



so ya the waiters were freakin cute.



now lets see. sat? tuition. sunday? ballet. monday? mum n i went to parkway's isetan to get a flask. i saw this snoopy one n i thought it would be cool to have one in the kitchen but mum said it's too small (1.02 litres). so ya. too bad.



then i had lunch at kfc. n OMG the O.R fillet burger? it IS nice but...rather...small. yeh.



tuesday mum n i went to bedok. for wad? buy new phone. so i was pleading daddy to get a 6680. but mum was askin me wad for i need a 3G phone. to think about it, mum made sense. n i dun actually need two cameras either. so i said..6681? they said 3230. i kept pleading n pleading n in the end, they got me a 6681.



YES! so this is the reward for workin hard n doing well for mid-years.



yes, i admit my results ain't those 7/8/9 a1s type but its the best results i ever got in my whole farkin sec school life!



so yep i got the phone. n oh the salsperson who sold us the phone? he was really friendly. n useful. n cute. but i think he's taken. seeing the fact that he has a ring on his fourth finger. pity. good guys are always taken.



well not to say ALL guys tt are taken are good coz some bustards have sluts as their gf. THAT is a pity.



so ya. pleased.



today. went to my aunt's (daddy's cousin) specs shop to take a look at the frame i ordered.



so i was satisfied n i will get my new specs on monday.



aaargh im getting more n more satisfied with myself. nice hair. nice phone. nice specs. nice bag. satisfying results.



yeh man. that's life.



i did get more comments on my hair. the lady working in the bubble tea store said my hair looked like aloe vera (coz its spiked). mrs skipp said its like lion king. all my friends kept playing with it.



lol.



pleased.

No comments: