Wednesday 22 June 2005

sometimes life is really just SO FARKING FARKED UP. this afternoon i cooked spaghetti for myself coz my farking parents farking hell went out. after eating i decided to let the dishes soak in the water awhile so that it would be easier for my to wash afterwards. how would i know my parents farkin hell come back before i farkin hell washed the dishes. so my mum saw the dishes n scolded me. yes it WAS my fault for not washing the dishes so i went to wash the dishes. now guess wad? my mum continued smashing things around. i got so pissed i went "I ALREADY AM WASHING THE DISHES WHAT THE HELL DO U WANT NOW?!" she said "YOU SHOULD HAVE WASHED THE DISHES RIGHT AFTER U ATE!" n then i went "IT WILL BE SO FREAKIN DIFFICULT IF I DID THAT! CANT I JUST LET IT SOAK FOR A WHILE BEFORE I WASH?! WADS WRONG WITH THAT?!" then my parents scolded me for playing games n all that fark i got so pissed i screamed at them. why is my life like that man. with ridiculous parents. n my DAD. asking me to sleep at ELEVEN n wake up at EIGHT. THEN he said wake up at 7.30. i got so pissed i told him the earliest i'll wake up at will be EIGHT. any earlier i'll lock myself up. so he didnt say anything. i dun see the wads the farkin need for me to wake up at E-I-G-H-T farkin o'clock la. so now i've stop playing gb. u know wad my mum said? "SWITCH OFF THE COMP!" im like..."IM NOT EVEN PLAYING GAMES WHY SHOULD I SWITCH OFF THE COMP?!" then she said "DUN USE MSN EITHER". so im blogging right now for all of u to see wad kinda farked up life i have during the holidays. THIS is one of the farkin reason why i hate hols. WHY i wanna go aust. WHY i hate singapore. coz singapore has a fark'ed up government making farked up schools giving farked up information to parents making parents being so farking ridiculous making parents asking their children to do homework tt are so farkin useless. i admit some, SOME homework are useful. but EVEN HOLIDAY HOMEWORK?! isnt HOLIDAYS for us to REST?! wad happened to tt notion?! wad 5 day week? we still get EXTRA homework during the farking farked up weekends. wad kinda government is this. teach less learn more? do u ACTUALLY mean teach less HOMEWORK more? omFG i must really get my ass out of singapore farking soon. even if its to be a prostitute in another country. i'd rathre do that than stay in this farked up country. life is so farking difficult. n i have an uncle who left me all alone in this farked up world n let me suffer alone. someone who PROMISED to teach me bowling. someone who ONCE cared for me so dearly. wad has this world come into. seriously. i cant take this anymore. i dun even know if i can make it in aust. but even if i dont, i'd rather die in aust than in this farked up country. SINGAPORE. i've had enough of SINGAPORE. uniquely singapore? bullshit! if this is life, i'd rather not have it. call me wimp call me weak call me all u want. but this is me. the cheerful de xin u see everyday is just on the outside. wad's inside of me is farkin bleeding, tearing, crumpling. n its not my fault im an only child n im spoilt. coz MY PARENTS didnt wanna have another kid n THEY decided to spoil me. so is it my fault? NO. so the next time u wanna say im spoilt, THINK TWICE.



coz i'll SLAP you.

No comments: