Sunday 22 June 2008

ONE FINE...NIGHT.

Daddy: "Eh, you want to upgrade your camera?"
Me: "I don't mind! What camera?"
Daddy: "D3. It's the best camera in the world."
Me: "You buy for me ah?"
Daddy: "No la. Crazy."
Me: "Then you ask for what!!!"
Daddy: "I never ask wor! I tell you only."
=_= "I never ask wor!" Ya right, Daddy. Lol. Build one super huge bubble then burst it instantly. Gah.

Some of you might have realised I've changed my blogskin. It's still a bit Garfield-themed *points at welcome section at right side bar*, just more simple. I didn't have a choice. I HAD to use a blogger template to support labels. Once exams are over, I'll be hunting down for Garfield skins that support labels. Wish me luck!

Meanwhile, just enjoy the Perth city night view =D. Taken by me! (By the way, the camera wasn't slanted. I just didn't take the picture at a straight view. Something like view from the side.)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: