Wednesday 18 June 2008

CAN'T HELP IT LOL.

Been talking to Daddy via webcam -there he goes another joke- and he's been really corrrny.

On Fathers' Day, the moment he saw me, his first message was
"hi japen toy"
With his limited spelling ability, it was doubly hilarious. Mummy couldn't stop laughing lol.

Then just a moment ago
Mummy: "Ask Daddy his car got pong pong sound or not."
Me: "Eh! Your car got pong pong sound not!"
Daddy: "Pong pong? BONG BONG ah I tell you! Everyone see already say suh-port car ar!"
The next hilarious moment was when I giggled. Then there was lag time so my giggle sound could be heard coming out of the speaker from the other end. Mummy tio shock and asked why I laugh until like that. That made me giggle for another good 1 minute. Lol.

Just a second ago
Mummy: "Why your face so red today!"
Daddy: "Aiyo I show you black face la."
*scoots off to switch the dining room light off*
Mummy: "HAHA! You go and switch off light you become Chindian."
What the crap. Uh, no offence intended.

Oh and and. He asked me how was my exam preparations.
Me: "Like that lor."
Daddy: "Huh. Heavy duty ar? HD is heavy duty leh."
Right.

Then we talked about the allowance he's gonna give Mummy and I for our Sydney trip and I was bargaining for more.
Daddy: "What you want to buy?! You still lack of what???"
Me: "Shopping looor."
Daddy: "Shop your head la shop."
Me: "Oi. My head is priceless hor."
Gah. I love Daddy. I wanna drive his new baby!!!!! =( He should give his baby a name too. =D



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: