Tuesday 3 June 2008

LATELY.

Weekend passed so fast. Friday I went Subiaco with Faith, then baked for cell and a few other lucky souls (hehehe). Cell was at my place. 'Twas our last cell. How time flies, hey? Should fly faster. Then I'll get to go home earlier =P.

Anyways. Our cell had junk night. Four family pizzas, Jeremiah's mashed potatoes, my brownies and apple strudels. I reckon that was the best we've had. Simple yet awesome. Could also probably be because of the fact that it was our last that made the food even more delicious.



Saturday? Shopping. With Faith. Picked Allison up as well 'cos the three of us wanted to go catch the Perth Time Freeze. However, yours truly woke up late. Half an hour late. Despite all the rushing, and me driving them down, we missed the event just by a few sickening minutes.

Allison went off to do something while Faith and I went shopping. Borders. Bought two recipe books by Australian Women's Weekly. One's called Bake (the THICK and YELLOW one), the other is the combination of Cheesecakes, Cookies and Cupcakes. *rubs hands* Looking forward to more baking ^^.

We then had lunch at Pancakes at Carillon. Soooo good! I had waffles while Faith had the all day breakfast. Hers was so big I had to help her finish one of her pancakes =_=.

Service was mind-blowing. Guest Speaker. Pastor Emmanuel Twagirimana. You gotta check that out. I don't know any better way of describing him. Phenomenal. Even before he preaches, while sitting down at his seat, I could see God's Love shining through him. His radiant smile. I was just speechless. The whole sermon I could only come up with one word, "Amen". Repeated that millions of time. God, through Ps Emmanuel, made me downright speechless.

After service we had dinner at Taka (the one at a "back alley"). I reckon they shrunk their serving. Good thing I took ramen. Much better and bigger than their udon. I saw the udons and rice bowls. Oh my. Who are they serving? Toddlers?

Bubble tea, as usual. Chilled at Tea Fusion. You should have seen how they played truth or dare. There were two groups. One was full of dares, the other (the one I joined) full of truths. Found out so much, hey. That game even made myself find out so much about my preferences.

Got home really late. Say, 1.30am? Still had to wake up early for Sunday service hahaha oh wells.



Sunday service. Went 'cos Ps Mark Pommery was preaching. Think it was gonna be his last time preaching in ZPH since he's moving over to Adelaide. Was glad I made the effort to attend his sermon. He's so totally hilarious. How coincidental that all the pastors recently all preached on prayers? Ps Alejandro, Ps Emmanuel and then Ps Mark. God planned.

Nando's at Karawara for lunch. I had two cups of bubble tea. Both double pearl. How great is it I don't have Mummy here to stop me from doing such crazy stuff! Ok, hush, don't let her know haha.

After I got home, spent the remaining day cleaning the house, napping and studying a bit. Oh and I found out driving alone can be a good self-reflecting time. =D



Monday. After my econs tute, had lunch with some of the ushers (Jacq, Steph, Suling, Janice, Mavis and Derell) for Suling's birthday! At Cafe Villa. I wanted duck risotto but they ran out =(. In the end I had some chicken and asparagus pasta. Not bad! First time trying papperdelle. Again, not al dente to perfection. But the sauce was good.



Had lunch with Yusuke this afternoon at Subiaco's Zen. I had a sushi roll set. Oiishi! Their salmon and avocado were so fresh! Eel too! Aaaaah I'm gonna bring Mummy there when she gets back.

We went down to Victoria Park for coffee as well 'cos he wanted to buy tickets but in the end, by the time we finish our coffee, I needed to get back to school lol. Sick. So he dropped me off in school.

Got David to join me for my statistics tutorial haha and he regretted. Oh wells. Get a hang of it, boy. That's what you'll be getting next sem!



Yusuke's manual Honda Accord Euro was SO COOL. I liked how his car could go up to 60km/h at 3rd gear. Mine? 45-50km/h already have to change to 4th gear. Sian. Haha. I had a great afternoon with Yusuke. Definitely a different experience with someone of different maturity.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: