Friday 20 June 2008

IT'S ALL ABOUT FOOD. BLOGS. FOODBLOGS.

Remember the Korean waffle biscuit I blogged about in two very recent posts? I just chomped down two small packets (which equals to 8 biscuit waffles) of them. Too good to be true.

So I took a well deserved food break from my studies and decided to surf around the net a little and I chanced upon http://ieatishootipost.sg. It's got me hooked for a good 2 hours and I've only scanned through half of the categories that interest me! He gives very honest and good reviews and takes spectular shots of the food he ate.

My interest for photography, surprisingly or not, came from taking photos of food I eat. You don't have to read too far down this blog to realise how true. It was during a meal with The Good Friend when he taught me the different settings a camera can have for different shots while I was taking photos of my food like usual that sparked the interest that's been inside of me since I don't know when. But the thing is, I only take shots of food with people I'm comfortable doing so with.

Ok now comes the news. For the past few weeks, I've been thinking of setting up a proper food blog, other than this blog. A blog that will only touch on the food I eat. I will still keep this blog, though, continuing my quest to mark on my journey of growth. It will definitely not happen now as I'm still in the midst of exams (boohoo). I should really give it a thought. A good thought.

As for now. More studying. Tempted to grab another packet of waffle biscuits but it's starting to feel a bit dry. Gah, will see how.



signing off~DE XIN

2 comments:

Dr Leslie said...

Hope to see your blog soon! Make sure you join our food blogging community too at the ieatishootipost forum

De Xin said...

ieat - Hey! Didn't know you'd come by my blog to leave a comment haha I guess it's the link I posted in this post that got you linked up to my blog =P.

Thanks, by the way! I've been thinking day and night for a blog name. Will definitely join your food blogging community! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!!!