Wednesday 19 March 2008

LAST WEEKEND (SORT OF).

Was supposed to meet Mishi for coffee at 3pm on Thursday but I was studying till I forgot about my lunch so Mishi picked me up at 2pm instead to make sure I ate my lunch haha. 6 Clicks West's a damn great place for coffee and lunch and breakfast. Best of all, their breakfast is all-day. Hence I managed to get a breakfast tart. I LOVED the kidney beans in it. Eggs were made to perfection as well. AWESOME! Did I mention the coffee was STRONG and SMOOTH?

Dance practice that night was as usual. Pretty tiring for me, actually, 'cos I hadn't been sleeping well. So by the end of the practice, when all the adrenaline had drained away, I was like a zombie. Literally. No joke.



Friday morning, after my 10-11am lecture, I drove Baby, Mummy and Aunty Lucy down to Subiaco for marketing. On the way there was easy. Note: ON THE WAY THERE. But parking was a bit of a hoo-haa. Heh. Not gonna say why.

The ladies bought fruits, Baby bought a bit of vegetables here and there for his steamboat that night. We then had lunch. Baby and I had a spicy mince gozleme and a piperade with cheese crepe. I ate about two-thirds of everything 'cos I was terribly hungry 'cos of dance the previous night and Baby wasn't all that hungry.

We also walked around Woolworths, as usual. Mummy said she saw Frances but I couldn't find her! She couldn't find me either haha! Ok and I tell you on the way back, up on the slope, there was a mini jam. SICK! I stalled once. Sent Baby back to Currie Hall, then Aunty Lucy to her house, then home.

Studied a bit before some of my cell members came over for worship practice at around 6pm I think. Cell started at 7.30pm.As usual, the rest of the photos are here. Didn't take much photos that night 'cos I was really tired. After all the food, I just sat down on my bean-bag and stoned. Brain totally shut down.



Saturday was church day. I ushered again, third week in a row. That was when I found out I was switched into Derell's team. I enjoy serving under Derell AND Mavis so I didn't have much of an issue as to whose team I was actually in.

Good thing I managed to sit through the whole service. Mark was a terribly good speaker. Not forgetting he looks like a younger version of Dr. House. Ok, go ahead, ooooo, aaaaaaaa, omgooooosh! Lol. He IS that great. Probably even better than Dr. House, anytime. But nothing, no one, rather, beats Michael Battersby. Michael Battersby's like the oven and I'm like the cheese. Haha.

After service, joined the zone for dinner. Didn't go for dance practice 'cos Mummy demanded me to rest. Had Uncle Billy's (Like. AGAIN.). AND THEN EASYWAY FOR BUBBLE TEA. Mummy wants me to cut down on my in take of bubble tea. She thinks I'm drinking too much and that that's the reason why my body system's acting very weirdly. Crap.

Crashed once I got home that night.



Sunday was Creative Arts Ministry (CAM) Vision Day at Curtin. I drove down, with Mummy beside me, of course. Oh and Wei Ping, Eunice and Henry at the back. I miss the passanger seats =(. They look really comfy to me.

ANYWAYS I joined FuZion Dance after we broke into our groups and I dragged Henry in haha! We learnt the Freshies' dance, which was also the previous Easter's dance and so I knew the dance already. A few of the new people kinda like...had muscle aches and cramps. Heh.

After CAM, the dancers went down to Zion Centre for dance practice. I had not eaten a single thing that day so I walked over to Karawara (after parking my car at Zion Centre haha) to get bubble tea. Cafe latte ice blended was DAMN SHIOK! But still. Easyway's pearls are still better. Sorry. Haha.

Dance practice ended at around 6pm plus. Went home and cooked dinner.Pork and cheese omelette. I so wasn't given enough pork to cook it with. But the cheese was awesome. The liquid-y milky looking stuff is the cheese. The egg was totally cooked. I NEEDED MORE PORK. Oh and I forgot my seasoning. HAH I was too hungry so I just cooked it as fast as possible and gobbled it down.



Had a freakin' 8-9am lecture on Monday (yesterday), as usual, afterwhich I went home to nap, then back to school at noon for my Microeconomics tutorial. Met WerX at around 1pm for lunch. Brought him to 6 Clicks West.No pattern =(.

WerX's moroccan chicken salad.

My chicken with zucchini and I-forgot-what turkish bread. THE SAUCE (on top of the sandwich in the picture) WAS DAMN GENG! I bet they made it themselves. Coffee was as great as before!



Dance practices have lasted from 2 hours to 3 hours lately. Mainly 'cos I'm doing both parts of the dance (Yep, there're two parts. Ok, enough information.). Pretty tiring but I made sure I have enough sleep so that I won't die haha. I'm so looking forward to Easter!
A random picture of some flowers outside Zion Centre. I thought they were really pretty hence I took a picture =P.



Restaurant: 6 Clicks West
Location
: Somewhere along Hampden Road, Nedlands, WA 6009. Very near Jester's.
Beverages: Coffee's really great. Not sure if they serve other drinks.
Appetizers: Didn't check them out.
Entree: Turkish breads (they have different stuffings), smoked salmon bagel, savoury tarts, ALL DAY BREAKFAST.
Dessert: Muffins, a few cake slices here and there. Most probably home-made.
Other:
Atmosphere
: Nice, cozy little cafe. Comfortable!
Service: Other than the Manager herself, good!
Notes:
Overall Rating
: 7.5/10. MUST TRY for coffee lovers. DIE DIE MUST TRY if you're a coffee AND sandwich lover.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: