Thursday 6 March 2008

EVERYDAY BABY!

Been meeting up with Baby everyday. Yes, everyday. Being in the same school really helps. Now I really hope he can make it for honours so that I can have another 1 year of Baby after he finishes this semester.

If not for his suppers, Baby actually eats healthier than me. He's been having salads after salads while I've been piling on my cheese and meat and carbo. Haha. Not that I count them but still. It's a lot!

Have stopped going over to Baby's place in the night since school started 'cos Baby's been studying really hard. Not really good to come back late and go to school all sleepy-headed either. But we still meet up during breaks and have lunch together and all that.

This morning I decided to give him a wake up message (without his request) an hour before his lecture and he replied saying he'll sleep a little more. When my lecture ended after 45 minutes, I could sense something's not right and I gave him a call. And GUESS WHAT! He was still sleeping. Lol.

Although we haven't been doing much together, I still feel really blessed to have him by my side. Me reminding him stuff, him accompanying me. And I never fail to thank God for Baby everyday =).



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: