Sunday 9 March 2008

HAPPY 1ST MONTH!

Happy 1st month, Baby =). Honestly, you've been such a darling. Walking me home at wicked hours even though you're terribly tired and the least I could do was just to accompany you on the phone while you walk back. You even tagged along for grocery shopping and car shopping, called me all the way from Margaret River while I was still in Singapore, listened to my complains and still ask if I'm ok when I suddenly go all silent.

You've been doing so much for me I sometimes wonder if I've been doing enough for you. If only I'm on P now, life would be so much easier. Soon, Baby, soon. Once I'm on P, I'll be your chauffer until you get your car =D.

I love you, Baby, and I'm sure you know that. Although it's been only a month but it means a lot to me. I look forward to the many more months ahead with you =).



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: