Monday 10 March 2008

28/2 - 6/3

If you're lucky enough, I might talk a bit about Hammie towards the end of the post. I got this feeling some of you will just scroll down to the end of the post anyways so nevermind. Haha.

Two Thursdays ago, on the 28th of Feb, Baby and I joined a few of my church people for late night shopping with the freshies. We nearly couldn't go 'cos of transport problems but we still managed to go in the end. We didn't actually follow my church people around 'cos firstly we were waiting for Bijia and gang to finish eating and secondly we couldn't find the rest. Only towards the end when everything was closing then did we find everyone and all of us went for supper together.

Eunice (Ziech's gf) drove and we forgot to pick Ziech up so by the time we actually reached Northbridge with Ziech, everyone were finishing already. Baby, Ziech and Eunice ate while I just had my bubble tea. Nothing much happened afterwhich. Ziech sent Baby and I home.



Friday, 29/2, Lucy drove Mummy, Baby and I down to Subiaco for marketing. Went to the fruits and veg market, had lunch (I had nachos, Aunty Lucy and Mummy had plain crepes and Baby had almond croissant), went to Woolworths and we were done. Aunty Lucy drove Baby to the start of Fairway and Baby took a bus down to work while I just waited for cell.

Cell was at Sarah's place at 7.30pm. Pictures here. Let the pictures do the talking la huh? ^^



Saturday, 1/3, was Freshie's Welcome at church. Ushered that day. So many freshies! Gotta slowly get to know them all. I didn't even get to hear the sermon 'cos I had to prepare refreshments. After service ended, there was catered food. The fried hor fun (I think) and glutinous rice were awesome!

When everything was over and we cleared the hall, all of us went down to Northbridge for bubble tea. Bought mine from Easy Way but joined the whole group at Utopia. Got to know quite a few freshies. THEY ALL THINK I'M 21-23 YEARS OLD! EVEN ONE OF THE FRESHIES IN CELL THOUGHT I WAS 22 OR 23!!!!! Heartbreak.

By the time we were heading home, it was pretty late so I didn't go find Baby. Went straight home and crashed.



Sunday, 2/3, Baby came over to my place in the morning. Can't remember why but I ended up going over to Baby's place for DVD I think. Then I accompanied him at Currie Hall's dining hall for his lunch. Saw Eric and his other friends so we sat with them. Eric somehow couldn't find me after I sat down so he asked Kenneth, pretty loudly, "Kenneth! Where's your wife!" You should have seen how embarrassed Baby was! Haha. He said no ring so not wife =D.

After lunch Eric wanted to go take pictures along Swan River so Baby and I joined him. HOWEVER, Baby and I walked so slowly we lost Eric and the other guy who came along. Lol.Time flew pass so fast we didn't realise so we had to rush back. Couldn't make it back in time, though, so in the end I changed at St. Thomas Moore College's toilet before Eunice picked me up at Currie Hall's bus stop. Where we were going? Eunice's belated birthday dinner haha. Nope, it wasn't a surprise.There was a massive photo taking session lol.

My avocado+cucumber+mayo sushi and gyu tataki. ROCKED MY SOCKS! The place we had dinner at was called Seizan. Really cool place. Menu was pretty limited although the food was great.

After the dinner, Eunice drove me down to Northbridge to get bubble tea for Baby and Soo Ling 'cos I was gonna go back to Currie Hall to watch DVD with Baby. Movie lasted quite long and Mummy demanded me to be back before the movie could end. Don't worry, that was the first, and probably the last, time she did that. So Baby walked me all the way home.



Monday, 3/3! School started. But I only had lesson from 8-9am so after that I went to find Baby at his place to finish up the DVD we were watching the night before. When it was time, I walked Baby to the bus stop before he catched his bus down for work and I went home to rest.



Next few days were just school, Baby, lunch with Baby, home and dance practices started on Thursday. Will do the weekends another time. Now, I'll talk about....HAMMIE! A very nice, compact, comfortable, smooth and cute car. Much easier to drive as compared to the corolla hatch. But the steering can get a bit too light for comfort sometimes. Don't know if you get what I mean but that's alright. Heh.

CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY P!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: