Monday 31 March 2008

AUTUMN WHERE DID YOU GO?

Just yesterday it was a swelteringly hot 30 degrees and today the temperature plummetted down to 18 degrees. Autumn totally disappeared! But nah. It'll come back the next few days haha. But today was really like hell. My hands froze (couldn't write notes properly), nose blocked (every breath I took was piercing pain) and I dared not put on my ankle wrap 'cos I don't want it to get wet and all.

Yep, I'm using an ankle wrap at the moment. Didn't sprain my ankle but it is kinda injured a little. Probably due to all the random dancing I've been doing at home. Not to mention how I usually love to play around with my ankle. Sounds weird but I don't know how to explain better. It's a little better now but I'll still put the wrap on while I'm at home just in case.

ANYWAYS! Daddy got me a new laptop in Singapore! My current laptop (with its external fan) feels like it's just gonna explode any moment. I've upgraded it to its maximum ram and it's obviously not enough.

THIS IS THE LAPTOP! It HAS to be red. Yep. Haha. My uncle went with Daddy to buy the laptop for me so he kinda did the necessary stuff as well. Like, upgraded the ram to 3GB, installed all the anti-virus stuff (hopefully NOT AVG) and did all the other necessary upgrades. So the laptop, originally at S$1999, cost S$2226. Cheaper and better than my current laptop.

This is also partially why I'm blogging now haha. I'm damn scared my internet doesn't recognise my new laptop. I hope there won't be such problems! My internet gave me a lot of problems when I did the installations and stuff. Argh. Okok I should start at where I left off previously.



Last Tuesday, after school ended at 5pm, I drove down to Murdoch area and picked HY up at around 8pm. What for? STEP UP 2, YO! Drove back up to Innaloo again haha. I really gotta thank HY. If not for her, I wouldn't have been able to finish the last 2 hours of my 25 hours so easily since dance practices had ended.

We watched Step Up 2 with Jamie's cell. THE MOVIE WAS SO HAWT! If you're looking for a good storyline, GO HOME. I have to admit the storyline is barely there but THE DANCE WAS TOO GOOD TO REFUSE! The whole time I was controlling myself from exploding! I would really want to dance in the rain one day, whatever dance it is.

Sent HY home after the movie. Down and up again. 25 hours done! Woohoo! But I realised I didn't take any photos with HY =(. Another time k!



Wednesday was pretty crap. It was the start of my period of tough time. Online tests, a demanding friend from Singapore, tutorial questions (for 4 units) to be done that week, misunderstandings, upgrading of microsoft office (which failed THREE times). I went to bed crying to God for help. It wasn't easy. Really.



Thursday, after school ended at 12noon and after sending Baby off to work at the bus stop, I walked back to Broadway to meet Mummy. Got my log book signed by a pharmacist and bought lunch back.My stewed beef noodles. Not bad! Mummy had beef bee hoon =D. After lunch, we drove down to the licensing centre at around 2.30pm to get my Hazard Perception Test (HPT) done. My parallel parking hasn't rusted! Thank goodness haha. I even had to reverse upslope but it went smoothly. Praise the Lord!

The queueing and the paper work and the test and everything took one hour. Only because it was crowded. AND I PASSED! I'm on P now! Oh yeah! =D Looking forward to my driver's license card. Hopefully it'll come within this week.

After the test, Mummy and I decided to take a walk around Harvey Norman (the other side of City West, where the licensing centre was at) to check out laptop prices. We had not decided whether or not we wanted to get a new laptop then. But after walking around, we were super hot we decided to drop by a cafe for coffee. ICED coffee.Mummy had iced chocolated in the end haha. Hers is the one with whipped cream. I had iced coffee. Mine with ice cream. Oooooh shiok!

That night was still pretty crappy although I felt a tinsy bit better since the misunderstanding was cleared. I still felt really drained. But I knew God will pull me through. I just needed time.



Friday morning, after lecture, after handing in my business stats tutorial questions, I met Baby in school. He went to school to do the transfer of money for his car. Baby drove Mummy and I to Subi in his boss' magna.

Had lunch at the market again. Had nachos again. We ought to go somewhere else the next time. Did our usual marketing (in the market and in Woolworths). I bought stuff for refreshments for cell later in the night.

Washed Hammie in the afternoon. I spent at least a good whole half an hour on all 4 wheels. All because I don't have a proper brush to scrub them with. Argh. I'm in desperate need of a wiper too.

Cooked for cell, some people came over earlier, cell started around 7.45pm.
After cell, I decided not to go for Mambo 'cos I was too lazy heh. Oh and the rest of the pictures are here.

Baby came over to my place after cell to get the pasta I packed for him. Then we went out to surprise Max 'cos it was his birthday the next day on Saturday. Took quite a bit of photos but nope, they're not ready. Went home after hanging around for about 45 minutes.

Only slept at 4am. Heh. 'Cos I wasn't ushering the next day and I totally didn't realise it was that late already.



Saturday. Church. Dress code: black and white. I finally managed to sit in the whole service. Managed to humble myself one level down that day. Was really tough. The tears I tried to hold back, my feet almost refusing to listen. But I managed to surrender everything to God. What the speaker spoke totally related to how I have been feeling the past few days.

After service, I was supposed to go for the dance dinner but Rachel and Wilson were not going and I didn't want to drive down alone so I decided to just join my zone for dinner. At. Uncle Billy's. AGAIN. Freak.

After dinner, after bubble tea, I sent Shawn, Rebecca, Lydia and Weiping back. Stalled 4 times. Twice at CCP at the barrier (THAT STUPID HUMP!), once along Roe St 'cos I entered into the wrong gear (HAHA) and the last time after sending Rebecca back, reversing up a slope. Oh wells. Practice is what I need. Heh.

Talked to Baby for a while on the phone, then sms-ed him a bit before going to sleep.



Sunday was Karen's birthday BBQ and I'll blog about that another time! With pictures too =).



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: