Thursday 27 March 2008

AAAAARGH!

I really need more time. Dance practices may be over but my time just never seem to be enough. Nvm. I'm here to blog about what I wanted to blog almost a week ago haha.

Last Wednesday there was Zion Leader's Meeting (ZLM) again because we wanted to be prepared for Easter Service. After the meeting, there was supposed to be a dance practice for the stage people BUT only 4 of the 7 of us were there and only 3 of the 4 of us practised because Karen had to talk to some people. So in the end we only marked through the counts and that was it.



On Thursday, after having lectures and tutorials from 8-12, Wei Xian was supposed to help me with my stats lab but I couldn't sign in to the sch's computer and I really couldn't stand it anymore so we ended up having lunch together instead haha!

We took away from Broadway. When we got our food, I went to buy stuff from IGA 'cos I was gonna bake that afternoon.Wei Xian had lunch with me at my place. He had stewed beef noodles while I had beef bee hoon. When we were done he went back and I started baking. I was tight with time so I only managed to do the base. Heh.

There was dance practice as usual that night. Really. Tiring.



Friday. Good Friday? Yep. With dance practice at 9am. Haha. I have to say just the dance practice is really fun. But the before and the after were really crap. It just felt like I was about to just collapse any moment. No joke. Not to mention late night studyings. Hmmm.

Dance practice ended on time that day 'cos lotsa people had to leave for cell outings. My cell? Nah. No outing no nothing. Haha. In the afternoon I just continued baking. I did the cheese part. Then night time was cell!

Rest of the pictures here. As usual, I zonked out that night. Gah.



Saturday, went down to Curtin for practice at around 12.30pm. Danced for about and hour and all the dancers (and Mummy) went to Karawara to buy lunch back to Zion Centre to eat. The moment I got into the shopping centre, I saw this.

Hahaha. DAMN CUTE! Omgosh. I cannot imagine any guy wearing any of my leotards. So if you happen to read my blog, and happen to be a guy, and happen to take any of my leotards by mistake, please DON'T try them on. Don't wanna own any stretched leotards hahaha.

Anyways, dance practice lasted till about 4pm. Craziness. Oh wells. Got back, wanted to crash but ended up just using the computer. Oh wells. Haha!



Sunday was the day! Easter service! We were supposed to reach by 7.30am but we were late due to some last minute hic-ups. Good thing most of us have done our make ups and just needed to touch up a little here and there.

Each performance was given about 1-2 tries on stage only. Pictures were taken before the dance. Man, the memories. =(

Service was really great. The dance went on well! As you can tell, I wasn't the best haha. Lotsa hard work has to be done on my style and technique. It's still too ballet-ish. Hahaha.

After service, Baby and I just walked around the carnival. Both of us had char siew rice while Mummy had nasi lemak (she said it wasn't that great). I also had candy floss! It's been a while! Ok, no. Maybe half a year. Heh. But still! I loved it ^^.

Baby kept trying to drag me into a lot of the games. ALL, in fact. But obviously I didn't play any heh. I knew I could've gone into the water dunking machine but I didn't want to =P.

The rest of the day was spent at Baby's place. He was supposed to go for service at St. Thomas Moore at 5.45pm but both of us were too tired. We slept our whole afternoon away lol. Before we knew it, it was about 8.30pm already. Went Tiamo's for dinner.

The Tiamo's pictures are still with Baby so don't blame me for the lack of photos haha. We had seafood misto. It was enough to feed THREE people. So we obviously couldn't finish heh. We also had a cup of wine each. Chardonnay. Perfect with the seafood.

After dinner, we went back to Currie Hall and watched soccer with the other Currie Hall people. MAN U WON! 3-0! Awesome awesome awesome to the max! Baby wanted to take the Supra and send me home after the match but in the end his friend, Ron (I think), took us for a drive around King's Park instead.

I. Tell. You. The Supra's engine was REALLY POWERFUL. Now I know why Baby's been so tempted by it. But I can imagine the fuel consumption. Haha. It's really up to him la. He's the one who's gonna drive his car most of the time anyways =D.

So Baby lent me his sweater and walked me home. That night was really freezing. It was already about 1.30am by the time I got home. Baby got back to Currie Hall pretty fast to watch the Arsenal vs Chelsea match haha! I wasn't really interested in that match =P.



My Monday started pretty late into the morning. Went to deliver cheesecakes haha. Yep, I finished baking it. I finished it on Saturday, in fact. Saturday was only the topping. I delivered them to quite a few people. I really hope the cheesecake's good. Heh.

Surprised Baby with his cheesecake and card in the evening. Was hiding in Jame's room for close to an hour =P. I felt really bad taking up so much of his time. But ya. Baby asked what if he didn't get back that night. HAHA I'll just walk back before sunset.



Tuesday school started. Will blog about Tuesday onwards another time. Till then!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: