Wednesday 6 February 2008

NOTHING SPECIAL.

BUT STILL BUSY! I don't know how often I'll be blogging for the next few days 'cos as all of you would know, it's Chinese New Year tomorrow. I'll just do a simple summary of what I've been doing for the past few days.

Tuesday I went out with Sherry for a super early dinner and movie. Thursday I went out with Wei Da for dinner. Sunday morning I had church service, then lunched with my parents before visiting a relative then having dinner at Grandma's place. Monday I helped Mummy prepare some CNY food, brought Grandma to Mummy's friend who's a chinese sinseh, home. Yesterday I was out with Cookie Guy for movie, food and shopping.

I'll do the details another time k? I'm off to help Daddy wash the car porch now! Till then!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: