Thursday 21 February 2008

17&18/02/2008

Sunday morning I went for church as usual. Sermon made a lot a lot a lot of sense. You really need the attitude to get things done. Things as in proper real things. It's by far the most meaningful sermon I've attended in Singapore.

After church, I didn't join Y2K for lunch again. I have to say I felt terribly bad. I had to meet up with Myren, Felix and Dorcia in town. Rushed all the way down town in fear of being late but in the end Myren and Felix were both late LOL.

When they arrived, we went into Gloria Jean's outside Cineleisure 'cos the guys needed to have their lunch and coffee. Bummed around for about...45 minutes? Then we went down and got our tickets for Jumper. Dorcia came soon after.

Jumper was great. Ending was kinda. Erm. Not here not there. But as a whole it's really good. BUT not something I'll pay A$12 in Australia for. Do the exchange rate thingy and you'll figure out why.

After the movie I rushed over to Grandma's place. Felt bad leaving the guys so fast but I had no choice. And when I reached Grandma's place, there was a battle going on in the kitche. IN I WENT!Mummy was also helping out haha. I helped out for about...45 minutes? Chop things up, transfer things into the wok, bring out dishes, this and that.Xiao cai from Din Tai Fung.

Dumplings (don't know from where) and Grandma's homemade ngoh hiang. After trying both Mummy's and Grandma's, I still think Greatgrandma's is different and nicer. All three of them use the same recipe so it probably will have to be the cooking process that makes the difference.

Vegetables! I loooved this one!

Stir fried glass noodles. AWESOME! The prawn was GIGANTIC!

Century egg thingy on top of tofu. Not bad!

The super big plate of yu sheng. Home made ok!

Being the camera person seems more fun but I was still forced to "lou" a bit.

Grandma giggling away, my hands shaking, super blur picture.

"Where are the crackers?????"

Home cooked food, wine, loved ones. What more can I ask? Baby =).

Dinner was sooooo heavy. I was literally gonna explode. Aunt Siew Khim and her hubby sent Mummy, Jojo, Jian En and I home. A while later Baby came over to pass me his camera and hence the Vday post.



MONDAY! Was out with Baby again =D. You see what I mean! Now you should get a hang of how I'm feelng right now. Checking my phone every now and then, thinking of him, missing how he holds on tight to my hands. Ok I'll stop.

Baby and I wanted to watch P.S. I Love You at Vivocity at 10.50am so we met up pretty early and went down to Vivo together. How nice of them to have a system break down that morning. We obviously couldn't catch the 10.50am movie anymore so Baby and I walked over to the Starhub shop in Vivo to return some cables and remote control before we went down to Marina Square's Rocky Master for lunch.We shared a 9-inch margarita's pizza. THE CHEESE WAS DAMN SHIOK! And 'cos there was so much cheese it was really really filling haha. But it was really good. Waaaaay too good.

After lunch, we went to The Cathay for P.S. I Love You. The movie didn't start till about an hour later so we walked over to Plaza Singapura 'cos Baby needed to get some stuff. When time was up and Baby got his stuff, we walked bck to The Cathay for the movie.

The movie was damn sweet! I sooo loved it. Baby didn't like what the movie did to him haha 'cos Baby read the book in his JC days and cried. So the movie was like a sad flash-back for him. It's a really really touching movie.

After the movie we walked over to Plaza Singapura for dessert and coffee at Rocky Master again.The second picture was to irritate Baby lol proving to him I can also take a good picture of the cheesecake from his angle. Hehe. This is the strawberry cheesecake. It was like explosion in my mouth. Awesome.


Apple and almond crumble flan. The thing Baby and I argued about. He claimed it was fan but it's actually flan. He only found out I was right yesterday. Lol. Silly Baby.

After our tea-time (=D) we took a bus back together. He sent me to my doorstep, wanted to come in to say high to my parents but Daddy was sleeping in the sofa so I walked Baby out to the canal area and said goodbye. That was the last time I saw him =(. 4 more days. Just 4 more days. I gotta be patient! I love you, Baby!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: