Wednesday 21 November 2007

UPDATE!

Was at Parkway doing some shopping with Mummy just now and I bumped into Lucas! He was working at Samuel and Kelvin. Haha hey all the best for your results =).

Went out with Tootface last night for some Japanese curry. I loved it! Their udon was really nice and chewy. Chewy chew chew =D. The restaurant was somewhere near Raffles City (don't ask me where exactly 'cos you know I haven't actually been in Singapore for 4 whole months).

We then came back to Siglap area for cheesecakes at The Cheesecake Cafe. I had rum n raisin cheesecake. The alcohol taste was shiok! Tootface had almond pistachio cheesecake 'cos it was the cheesecake of the day. But he regretted 'cos he didn't like the almond taste. Me neither!

OH YA Tootface has the phone I want to get! Samsung U600! I want the red one. But it's $298 for my plan! =( Anybody wanna donate some money? *grins sheepishly*



Anyways. I'm here to blog about what I did with Mummy in Australia after my exams.



Immediately after my Java exam (I wonder if anyone went in as unprepared as I was heh), Mummy, Aunty Lucy and I went to Fremantle together. Shopped around a bit at the Freo market, had lunch (shown in picture above) at Gloria Jean's.

That very night I cooked porridge with Ikea's Swedish meatballs. Mummy was in love with my porridge's texture =D. The rotten porridge!

Faith passed me the flower from Mishi =).Thankew Mishi!

Saturday morning I went Subiaco with Mummy. Walked around Subi market but didn't buy much. Bought more at Woolworth. Christmas shopping =). Also had lunch at one of the cafes. Coffee wasn't very good but our food were good. Her banana bread was seriously fragrant. My pasta wasn't too creamy and Mummy liked it too =D.

That very night we had dinner with Wei Xian a his family, minus his second brother. Ate at Kim Chee House. Their BBQ and steamboat's still the best in Perth. Loved it! But their bibimbab was disappointing. Oh wells.

What I got from Freo market! Wasn't as great as I expected, though. =\

Went city shopping on Sunday.

Monday was car searching day. Before we even starting we were both hungry like crap haha. Had sandwich at some cafe in Victoria Park. Our sandwiches were the same except that Mummy's was beef schnitzel. Mine's chicken schnitzel with extra avocado and cheese.

We both loved their chips. Nice and crunchy on the outside, soft on the in. Coffee was good too! Hot and strong =).

Our breakfast at the airport. Quite disappointing but oh wells. We didn't actually want to go Dome again lol.

Home sweet home! =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: