Wednesday 7 November 2007

(CONT'D FROM PREVIOUS POST)


The last time I actually stood beside Mummy, watching her take the cake out of the tin was years ago. Probably when I was still in primary school. Haha man those days. I remember running out of the kitchen once yelling "DADDY THE CAKE'S UNEVEN! SEE! UNEVEN! LOOOK DADDYYYYY! UNEVEN CAKE!!!!!"

Ahaha. That was when Mummy and I attemped to make coco sponge cake together. Yeeeaaars ago. Oh I also miss the days where Mummy would bake Chinese New Year (CNY) cookies and I'll help her brush extra egg yolks on top of the cookies before putting them into the oven to bake. AND AND my first attempt at baking ALONE where the cake came out all...wrong. Lol. Brought it to Grandma and she could actually tell what's missing. Hah!

Today's the first time I see Mummy bake in years. And I hope I'll see more of that in the near future. Probably and hopefully during the next CNY season. =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: