Thursday 29 November 2007

FIRST MOVIE IN SG

Yesterday night...I went out with...
NANCY LOVE! Aha I find these two photos very contrasting. Second one's a candid shot using my phone. =D

We watched Enchanted together. It was h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s. I was probably the only one who laughed the most at the chipmunk. Okok, no spoilers here but anyways. It's nice with a funny twist. Worth the watch.

EH. Talking about the movie. I haven't returned Nancy the ticket money! Oh crap.

After the move we went to Thai Express in City Link for dinner.She had some tom yum with glass noodles. She was disappointed when she realised glass noodles == tung hoon. Haha! I had tung hoon balls. The....weird vege taste was too strong. But other than that, it was a great new taste. We also shared prawn fritters! I love the chilli sauce. Nice, sweet and...sticky.

We continued walking around Raffles Place. Walk walk walk shop shop shop. Actually we didn't buy anything lol but when we walked pass the food junction and I mentioned the word..."dessert", both of us charged in!She had dau suan (she claims that it's not nice ahaha) while I had my bubor chacha. THEY HAD THE TAPIOCA THINGY! Only three ar. But better than nothing. And this bubor chacha tastes much better. They added this...syrup to the...condensed milk? I guess so.

We also had a gift exchanging session at the start lol. Nancy got me a bu dao wong which...FALLS! Lol ok la the surface wasn't flat. She also got me those Beijing Olympics keychains (that box with my name below the "humpty dumpty"). I'm not exactly a big fan of the Olympics, especially not Beijing, but the keychains were pretty! I even had a hard time trying to choose a favourite one. Lol!

I bought a cup of green tea chiller before we took a bus back home. I was exploding by the time I board the bus! I got home satisfied, though. Finally watched a movie and finally drank a green tea chller. And it's from GLORIA JEAN'S! The Gloria Jean's in Australia has faced-out their green tea chiller. =\

ANYWAYS. Here's a picture of me. Credits to Nancy! (For some reason I look like I've got double chin here!!!)



signing off~DE XIN

2 comments:

Mishi said...

haha hello girl! you really look so much like your mommy here in this photo! When we meet next week? haha =)

De Xin said...

I hope you didn't mean the dinner just now haha oh and I can't make it for Yan Xia's bbq 'cos I promised my Grandma I'll go visit her on Sunday. Made the promise before Yan Xia asked me about the bbq.

Tell me when you want to meet up! =)