Tuesday 27 November 2007

FOOD, MORE FOOD!

Haha ok, no, my phone isn't exactly edible but I thought I'd upload some pictures of my phone. I love it so dearly!! I couldn't bare taking out the screen protector that came with/on the phone when I bought it till I actually got a pouch for it.

Anyways. Mummy cooked char siew on Monday. Haven't had this for a year! It was delicious without doubt!



Mummy and I went down to Singapore Dance Theatre (SDT) at For Canning Park yesterday and I have to say what I saw really...made me awestruck. A group of ballerinas were dancing their hearts out in a very decent looking studio! The studio wasn't anything like those nice big clean studios you normally see on screen (or even at Community Centres) but it looked used and cozy and STEADY AR!

We talked to the people about the complimentary ticket we wanna claim and the extra ticket we wanted to buy. We were also told that the bunch of ballerinas were, no, ARE professional dancers who dance EVERYDAY from 10am-5pm and at that moment they were doing their warm up.

I took a look at the clock and it was about 11.15am. WARM UP FOR AN HOUR PLUS?! And their warm ups were actually proper dance steps. Unlike what I usually did for warm up (stretchings).

So after we left SDT, I asked Mummy, "So..after I graduate..I have the rights to do anything I like right?? Since I already got a degree by then." And she said it was totally up to me.

As we continued walking in silence, I realised that...dancing as a career has always been my dream since I was actually 3 years old. And I'm totally fine with dancing without a pay. I mean, to even be given the chance to dance as a career is more than just a privilege. I really hope that I'll be allowed to take up dance classes at SDT and one day be part of the SDT team. Back up dancing is good enough, in fact.

Okok back to where I was. Mummy and I went over to Plaza Singapura for lunch. We went to...KYOTO SABEI...uh. Ajisan? I think. Haha can't exactly remember.

Mummy had Omu Rice (the second picture) while I had a plate of pork omelette and a plate of salmon sushi. Nice!

What I did to my soy sauce for my sushi haha. Wasabi added.

I especially loved their dessert! We had matcha something. Cannot remember also =P. Mummy liked it too! I super love the chewy chewy thing. There were two. One in green the other in pink. YUM!

We continued shopping around Plaza Singapura. MUMMY GOT A NEW PHONE! She got a purple coloured E65! It looked really pretty! I also got some clothes from M)phosis. Love them love them!

After shopping up and down Plaza Singapura for a while (and buying a very disappointing phone pouch), we decided to have coffee. And I brought Mummy to The Coffe Connoisseur!
That sums up yesterday. Going out with Dai Yu later. Oh ya. I'm gonna visit KL for 2-3 days this weekend. Let me know if you guys want anything from KL k? Don't be shy don't be shy! =D



I saw a glimpse of my dream. A dream I had since I was 3. Hopefully it's part of my future.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: