Saturday 3 November 2007

THIS IS BAD. REAL BAD.

The zone went to Broadway Fair for dinner a while ago 'cos some of us needed to go home early to study. So I ate century egg porridge as planned but I didn't share with the good friend. The good friend ordered black pepper noodle. But we did share a bowl of dumpling soup.

Here's the bad news. I ate two dumplings, and barely one quarter of my porridge, starred at the good friend, and went..."I'm full."

The good friend couldn't believe it and asked me to keep on going lol. I started to play a bit with my porridge. I did eat two more dumplings la but I ate my porridge scoop by scoop. As in, really. Scoop. By. Scoop. Till I reached the half mark and passed the rest to Mishi where Mishi just ate all the century eggs lol.

I'm seriously losing my appetite big time. Drinking a big cup of bubble tea afterwards doesn't count. It's fluid. Gah ok. I just...need to make sure I don't turn stick skinny.

Ok.

Stop whining.



A while back I posted something about me not being able to celebrate my 18th birthday. Ignore that. Found out that doesn't apply to me.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: