Saturday 24 November 2007

ORCHARD ROAD, FINALLY!

Went shopping with Mummy this afternoon. We wanted to go down to Tampinese Mall at first due to the HUGE amount of sales and discounts but we realised Ngee Ann City had some handphone offer and so we headed down to Orchard Road instead.

It's been sooo long since I last when Orchard Road man! Probably more than 4 months. Felt so good, ignoring fellow Singaporeans' defensive walking (not drivings), to be back there again. We lunched at one of the stalls n the foodcourt. Some pasta place =).


We didn't exactly reserve the table but the waiter just placed it there once we sat down. Lol weird. Mummy had creamy chicken and mushroom while I had dory fish fillets with baked risottto. I loved my baked risotto! Plus more cheese and tobasco sauce. YUM!

Mummy also bought two durian pancakes (one for herself, the other for Daddy) before we left Ngee Ann City. Searched high and low for another Singtel dealer (the one at Ngee Ann City was pure madness). Ended up at the Singtel building behind the Somerset MRT station and I got my SAMSUNG U600! It's RED, baby!!!!!

I dare say it's by far the sexiest phone ever! Or at least...the sexiest phone I've had. Just paid Daddy back the S$148+2. S$150 was paid by trading in the seldom used 6681. So in the end I didn't need to pay any extra. All was paid by red packet money and trading in. Yay!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: